WEE Damascus Here

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Rob,
I know that myself and others have inquired about a Wee in Damascus in a couple of other threads (I believe I was the first to inquire). I thought it would make sense to have its' own thread. If it does happen (And I really hope it does!) all requests and info will be consolidated in this thread.

With that said I would like to put myself first in the que.:takeit:

Wee Da Interest List
1. Olrac
2. Eric242
3. kiely23+
4. iconoclast
5. JohnnyDeep
6. billybright
7. Cuso
8. dmdrewitt
9. wvaltakis2
10. Isak Hawk
11. BugOutGear_USA
12. BugOutGear_USA
13. js16301
14. LoveShack
15. Patriot36
16. HoopleHead
17. Chief-Yeah
18. DaFABRICATA
19. JohnTz
20. Data
21. pauly
22. Ironwood
23. Blindedbyled
24. locea
25. jch79
26. Olaf_S
27. branny
28. white light
29. Nedtheshred
30. Dead_Nuts
31. future_prius
32. gollum
33. unoab
34. wolfstyle
35. darkzero

These were the intereseted postings, if I missed you it was that your post wasn't clear to me that you wanted one, if that is the case let me know and I will update list.

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I guess Rob is going to start a own thread if it is ever going to happen and all interests will start from scratch. But just in case, Im in for one too ;) ;)

Eric

iconoclast

Enlightened
hmmm... there seems to be a crowds milling about over here under a big sign that reads "just in case"...
I think I better hang out with them a bit. Because, well you know, just in case.

:eek:oo:

I'm still kicking myself for not discovering the raw until well after the raw da was long gone. If there's a wee bit of da in the future, I'm right there in line for the sign up list!

Which reminds me...
Hey rob, just out of curiosity, how come the wee doesn't have the ns/ti/da/etc moniker engraved on it like the raw does? Just wondering.

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I guess Rob is going to start a own thread if it is ever going to happen and all interests will start from scratch. But just in case, Im in for one too ;) ;)

Eric

I don't mean to step on anyone's toes (and I hope I have not) and I agree Rob will do it if and when he sees fit. I just thought it would be a good way to guage the interest in it. Sometimes when a demand for a product is great enough a mfg. will create it to fulfil that demand. Thanks to all you Weeaholics adding your interest.

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mee Too :paypal:

:crackup:

I am pleased to see the interest. :thanks:
I do need to get some other projects finished before starting to look at a Wee Da. Obviously if there is demand then Ye shall get. Not sure when :shrug: The last Raw Da's did take a embarrassing amount of time to complete. I do not look forward to the Acid etching process ether. I will not project any lead times, but I will enquire about the material.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mee Too :paypal:

:crackup:

I am pleased to see the interest. :thanks:
I do need to get some other projects finished before starting to look at a Wee Da. Obviously if there is demand then Ye shall get. Not sure when :shrug: The last Raw Da's did take a embarrassing amount of time to complete. I do not look forward to the Acid etching process ether. I will not project any lead times, but I will enquire about the material.
Masterpieces are never rushed out of the door.... If it takes time , it takes time I doubt that anyone will have a problem with waiting. Go ahead Rob makes us wait.:thumbsup:

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Masterpieces are never rushed out of the door.... If it takes time , it takes time I doubt that anyone will have a problem with waiting. Go ahead Rob makes us wait.:thumbsup:

"Good things come to those that wait." (At least that's what my mother told me..lol):laughing:

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
Damascus is completly apart from either titanium or Wolfram for this application. Damascus is used for it's artistic quality not durability though it does have that as well.

Also if it is not the correct alloy Tungsten carbide is very brittle and subject to shock breakage.

Latest posts