SureFire 6p Rebelized

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I took a few days to play with the new Luxeon Rebels. First let me say these are *really* no fun to play with :(

I still remember the day I received my first batch of the Cree XR-E's and was complaining up and down at how much more difficult they where to work with compared to the old Luxeon III's and V's. Let's just say these new Rebels have raised the bar for difficulty for flashlight modders.

Anyway here is light number 1.

-SureFire 6p Defender Host
-17670 Powered
-3x Luxeon Rebels 0100 Bin warm white tint
-3x Mcr10 Reflectors
-Each LED see's 350ma (Regulated)
-Single Level
-750ma Current Draw at the battery end should provide 2 hours runtime.

IMG_1566-vi.jpg

IMG_1570-vi.jpg

IMG_1568-vi.jpg

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very cool mod Mac! :rock: Anyone who hasn`t seen one of these Rebels in person has no idea how tiny they are. :duh2:

Oh, you know I have about100 questions and I haven`t even looked at thread #2 yet. :grin2: :oops: Mac just blocked my Email. :tinfoil:

Mash

Enlightened
Great mod!
Would you be able to show the internals?
As a total mod noob, I always wonder how they get the fit and distances right in these kind of mods. ie ensuring the length from battery to glass, is the same as the original p60 module. I know a lot of mods use specific holders etc eg magmods, but for one offs, its a mystery to me.

Last edited:

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great mod!
Would you be able to show the internals?
As a total mod noob, I always wonder how they get the fit and distances right in these kind of mods. ie ensuring the length from battery to glass, is the same as the original p60 module. I know a lot of mods use specific holders etc eg magmods, but for one offs, its a mystery to me.

I originally wanted to make some of these tri-rebels as a drop in but it was not possible. I had to bore the body slightly.

Mac