• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium Aleph & E-Series compatible heads

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought this might fit better in the Custom BST forum. This will serve as the sales thread and a continuation of the interest thread found HERE. I will use this thread to show paid and shipped status of the heads. If you want a head please post here and I will add you to the list.

Originally I was offering A1 heads but due to some issues I am not doing any more at this time. So the A19s are what will be available here. I may eventually offer a crenelated bezel ring but right now I'm not able to. You will need to source your own Light Engine, Reflector, Window and Bezel Ring if you don't want a smooth ti ring from me. I found a bag of #019 o-rings the other day so I will include one with the heads from now on.

Here are a some pictures of what I have pretty much settled on design-wise. The only variation I may offer is your choice of either flat or round bottomed grooves. The grooves in the pictures shown below are flat bottom. As you can see it is on a beautiful McGizmo Ti McClickie Pak but will fit any Aleph or E-series battery tubes.

A19Heads6.jpg

A19Heads8.jpg

Price is $200 for a bare head and an additional $50 for a Ti smooth bezel ring. Shipping is additional. $5 for U.S. residents and $20 for international. Method of shipment will be either USPS Priority Mail or International Priority Mail. Insurance is available for domestic mail for $5.

I will not ask for payment until your head is finished. I will send you a PM or email when it is. After your PM had been sent I will give you a couple of days to respond. If I receive no response in 48hrs. I will move to the next person on the list.

For those of you already on the list please let me know if you want one. Priority will be given to those on the list from the top down. Let me know if you have any questions via PM.

Here is the list:

bigmark408 (Paid, Shipped 5/8)
Cowley (Paid, Shipped)
dmdrewitt (Paid, Shipped)
easilyled (Paid, Shipped)
gswitter (Paid, Shipped)
billybright (Paid, Shipped 5/21)
dirkp (Paid, Shipped 5/8)
senorcosas (Paid, Shipped 5/21)
griff (Paid, Shipped 6/27)
FrogmanM (Paid, Shipped 5/15)
arewethereyetdad (Paid Shipped 6/9)
chago (Paid, Shipped 6/25)
skcheng (Paid Shipped 6/17)
Joseph Milton (Paid Shipped 6/9)
blitzlicht65 (Paid, Shipped 6/25)
London Lad (Paid, Shipped 6/25)
Nake (Paid, Shipped 6/30)

Last edited:

thom

Enlightened
Re: Ti Aleph heads

Very nice!! :thumbsup: I love the look, it's really great with that pack. May I be added to your list? When do you expect to have pics of the rounded groves? Will you have a seperate list for the crenelated bezel ring? Thanks for the offering....

thom

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very nice!! :thumbsup: I love the look, it's really great with that pack. May I be added to your list? When do you expect to have pics of the rounded groves? Will you have a seperate list for the crenelated bezel ring? Thanks for the offering....

thom

As soon as someone says they want one with round bottom grooves I'll make one and take a few pictures of it.

thom

Enlightened

As soon as someone says they want one with round bottom grooves I'll make one and take a few pictures of it.

I've decided to try for the Cren Bez when (if) available, even if it need to be much later.....

thom

Would the round bottom grooves look like the pic below, but in the new pattern? I think they are classy...

TiInterest14.jpg

Last edited:

skcheng

Newly Enlightened

PM sent. Count me in for one please!!

skcheng

senorcosas

Newly Enlightened

I'll take one of the heads with the flat bottom grooves and a Ti smooth bezel ring. Please PM or email total with insurance and CONUS USPS shipping. Thanks!

Russell

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm still in please let me know when their ready!
Can you counterbore the threaded end of the head to match the
angle on the front of the McClickie so they mate up clean??

Last edited:

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
Re: Titanium Aleph heads

MM,

I'll take one.

Flat bottomed grooves and smooth bezel ring.

PM me with details.

Thank you very much!

Joseph

josephmilton (at) mac (dot) com

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm still in please let me know when their ready!
Can you counterbore the threaded end of the head to match the
angle on the front of the McClickie so they mate up clean??

Right now there are only the two options I've already stated. What you're asking would require a longer head and no longer be an A19 head.

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the reply
just asking.
I still want one Brian,
ready when'd
you are

blitzlicht65

Enlightened

:thinking:.........if the A1 heads aren't available so I will take a A19 head with flat bottom grooves (without bezel ring).

Greetings:wave: