• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CHRONONSTER withdrawn for now

donn_

Flashaholic
The early Surefire KL3 LED head, is, in my opinion, one of the sexiest head designs SF has ever developed. Mounted on any C, P or Z tube, or on an E-series tube with adapter, it has a light-saber look which can be augmented with more current emitters and drivers for outstanding performance more suited to its appearance.

002-59.jpg

001-58.jpg

First generation KL3-HA, modded by CPF's DaFabricata, with an SSC P4 emitter behind the stock optic. This light is brighter, by magnitudes, than stock. The beam is smooth, with very good throw and side-spill. It runs the standard Surefire circuitry, and can take up to 9 volts. The head is in very good used condition, with nothing worse than a few nicks in the anodizing.

Head only...$90... Price includes delivery via Priority Mail, Insured, all Paypal fees. 5% donated to CPF. **SOLD**

'Chrononster'

Withdrawn.

P4 'Optimator' in HA-NAT

Milky modded KL3-HA with SSC P4 USWOH, SOB1000, trimmed McR27, domed lens, negative spring shrinkwrapped. Takes 5-16 volts. Run it at 230 lumens for 4.5 hours on 2x18650 Li-Ion cells. The head is 97% mint. Faint anodizing wear on a few sharp edges of the finning.

Head only…$225...Price includes delivery via Priority Mail, Insured, all Paypal fees. 5% donated to CPF.

As shown, mounted on a mint C3 Centurion body with LOTC tail cap…$335...Price includes delivery via Priority Mail, Insured, all Paypal fees. 5% donated to CPF.
**SOLD**

X413 KL3 'Skalomonster'

Milky modded KL3-HA with 3x Rebel 100 emitters in McR10R reflectors. 9 volts max for 413 lumens. Head is silicone sealed for weather protection. Condition is excellent, barely used. Amazing alignment of the 3 reflectors yields a beautiful solid beam.

Head only…$250...Price includes delivery via Priority Mail, Insured, all Paypal fees. 5% donated to CPF.
**SOLD**

P7 'Optimator' in black

This one is a primo KL3-BK in 99% condition. It's been Milkified with a Seoul Semiconductor P7 CSWOI , an McR27 reflector, trimmed to fit the immense emitter and the KL3, and driven at 4 levels of output by the Acorn driver, 'Amity' version, with ultra-low, low, medium and high (424 lumens). Takes 1x Li-Ion or 2x primaries. The lens is fitted with mild diffusion film, on the outside, so it may be easily removed.
The beam from this head is awesome! A broad and well-defined hotspot, surrounded by ample sidespill. The 4-level output of the Acorn driver is extremely useful.Head only…$275...Price includes delivery via Priority Mail, Insured, all Paypal fees. 5% donated to CPF.As shown, mounted on a mint Z2 Combatlight body with tail-standing Leef clicky…$375…Price includes delivery via Priority Mail, Insured, all Paypal fees. 5% donated to CPF.
**SOLD**

The Fine Print:

All pricing includes the following:

1. Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation, CONUS. (Mandatory)

2. Insurance on items priced over $50, CONUS. (Mandatory)

International Customers: I'll ship anywhere International Priority Mail goes. The same requirements apply. The shipment must be insured to the actual value of the item, and the buyer bears the added cost of both postage and insurance, over domestic charges. Customs forms will reflect actual cost of the item. No exceptions.

3. PayPal Fees. Cash, Instant Transfer or Credit Card. (No other form of payment accepted.)

4. 5% donation to CPF. (Mandatory)

Unconditional "I'll Take It" posted in the thread has priority over any other expressed interest.

Prompt PayPal, to the address in my profile, required.

Trades will be considered. Please use the email address in my profile instead of PM.

Counter-offers will be considered. Please use the email address in my profile instead of PM.

Last edited:

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FIVE Modded KL3 Heads/Lights

ill take #5 P7 'Optimator' in black, the full thing head + light.

email incoming, thanks

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

:paypal:

thanks! was just what i was looking for - surefire + milky + low low + nice high. rockin. :party:

donn_

Flashaholic

Paypal received, and the P7 'Optimator' is sold.

It'll ship tomorrow.

:thanks: for your business!

Crash

Enlightened
half New Orleans, half Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Re: THREE Modded KL3 Heads/Lights

I'll take number 3, P4 Optimator with the C3 Centurian body for $335.

Please PM me with Pay Pal info. Or, as an alternative, send me an email at [email protected]. I'll be offline until about 10:00 pm central time or thereabouts so I won't be sending PP until then but I will definitely take it

donn_

Flashaholic

P4 Optimator is SPF.

Email sent.

The C3 doesn't take any number of 18659 cells. It'll take 2x17500 cells or 3x 123 sized cells. You can run this head on 3x RCR123s if you wish.

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast

optimator received today, rockin!

question - so i have to press lightly on the clickie to switch between levels, then click on to stay there. is there a different method, like a reverse clickie, so i can click through all the levels? ie is this due to the acorn driver or the leef clickie, and if the clickie what could i swap it out with? n00b questions sorry...

love it though, will be a nice user, thanks!

donn_

Flashaholic

Yes, temporary press selects the level, and a full click locks it in. The driver then remembers the selected level, and the next time you use a full click first, it lights at the memorized level.

It's a function of the driver, not the clicky. Once you practice it a little, it becomes second nature. I leave mine set to low-low, and can quickly select whichever level I need.