• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Ti Mule Mizer SOLD

PhantomZ

Enlightened
Edit: Dec 21 : SOLD

this is a Ti mule mizer with white a trit on the piston. i'm selling this light to fund something else. i'm the second owner of this light. i added a glow o ring inside the base of the light that i just cut to size. its held on by friction. i did it cause i didn't have any trits and the glow rings i have are too small or too big to replace the current black o rings holding the window. selling this for $385usd shipped anywhere and i accept paypal or MO. pls post, pm or email [email protected] for any questions. i can send pics by email. pls include your email address with your msg.
thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

reptiles

Enlightened
Re: FS: Ti Mule Mizer $395

Wow, that's a nice light at a very attractive price --especially shipped anywhere!

If I didn't already have a Mule, I'd jump on it.

Regards,

Mark

reptiles

Enlightened
Re: FS: TITANIUM Mule Mizer $395

Wow, that's a nice light at a very attractive price --especially shipped anywhere!

If I didn't already have a Mule, I'd jump on it.

Regards,

Mark

04orgZx6r

Enlightened
Re: FS: Ti Mule Mizer $385

Still here, Wow....There weren't very many of these made, and being that it is a Mizer makes it even more rare, not to mention expensive
:bump:

paulr

Flashaholic

The Mule was a very innovative and influential light and this is a great price. I suspect that its follow-ons (the Sundrop and the Lunasols) have decreased the original version's popularity somewhat, thus the slow sale. I still have a non-Mizer version and it's a wonderful little light but in practice I use my Sundrop a lot more. Still, I hope someone grabs this soon. It is a true classic.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

OK, I will play the fool for those who won't ask..................

What IS a Mizer and how is it different from the regular version?