Ra Clicky Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

HDS_Systems

Enlightened
[Note: this thread is continued from the previous thead. The post below is from the first post of the thread made on May 23, 2008]

I know many of you have been waiting a long time for this announcement. Wait no longer.

This thread is to discuss the technical aspects of the upcoming Ra Clicky flashlight. A preliminary description can be viewed here. We will be expanding the information available over the next month.

Henry.

Last edited:

Axion

Enlightened
I'd like to see guaranteed tint offered with the narrower beam and an optional 18650 battery tube. What are the chances of either of these being offered? I really like the sound of the Ra Clicky but I've got plenty of EDC lights, now I want run time.

Splunk_Au

Enlightened
I just noticed that there was a reduction in the number of Clicky version available. Before there were like 5 or 6 different versions but now only 3, why?

UnderTheWeepingMoon

Enlightened
I'm looking forward to this light and have high expectations, as I've now sold my Ti PD-S to be able to afford it. My U60GT is still my EDC and most used light and if the Clicky improves where the EDC series left off, it will be the ultimate EDC light.

Rob187

Enlightened
One thing the range reduction does is simplify my decision: It will be a Ra-140-CGT for me. Now, I'll get started on the waiting.

Dead_Nuts

Enlightened
As we begin our fifth chapter and close in on 6 months of anticipation, weeping and gnashing of teeth, it seems that the Clicky is soon to be an in-hand reality.

What a long, strange trip it's been.

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
As we begin our fifth chapter and close in on 6 months of anticipation, weeping and gnashing of teeth, it seems that the Clicky is soon to be an in-hand reality.

What a long, strange trip it's been.

It is the journey and not the destination that is important.

LLCoolBeans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have they shipped??

The current rumor is that a very small number of 140-C units have shipped and will be received by the retailers on early next week.

Henry has said that all standing pre-orders won't be fulfilled for a few weeks yet.

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
I expect it will be sometime next year before one can order, pay and receive a light all in less than two weeks.

Expect constant backorders till then.

Dead_Nuts

Enlightened
OK, who here thinks they will be first with a Clicky in hand? I ordered early, but never asked where in line I might be. It goes without saying that it is mandatory for the first recipient (or one of the first) to get pictures up here immediately.

SnWnMe

Enlightened
If the pricing of the Twisty is any indication, I'm looking at next year for my Clicky fix when the prices come down (or when they hit the used market)

turbodog

Flashaholic
OK, who here thinks they will be first with a Clicky in hand? I ordered early, but never asked where in line I might be. It goes without saying that it is mandatory for the first recipient (or one of the first) to get pictures up here immediately.

Will do. I 'preordered' over a year ago.

:p

NightFlyer

Newly Enlightened

Who here? Pretty certain Henry has already had one in hand. ;)

Now the rest of us, who knows. Won't be me, I haven't ordered just yet. Still have to figure out the money part. I will order one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts