• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired LedZep M6 Black DOG SOLD!

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD! Thank you CPF!

It all started here.

Black Dog

- HA black M6-CB host
- MZXR-7 module, R2 WD
- Blue Shark/Remora
- (4) HA black 19mm aspherics
- 3 McR19XR Reflectors
- FM Black Megalennium body 3x18650
- McClickie adapter
- 3 levels of light with memory

Will include a extra McR19XR Reflector.
That way you can experiment with what beam suits you best.
I chose to use more aspherics than reflectors since i prefer some punch in my beams.

P1020337.jpg

P1020336.jpg

Asking $750 Shipped!
Will include 3x AW 18650 Li-ions.

Disclaimer:

First to State theire Unconditional I`ll take it in this thread get it.
Included shipping will be regular Airmail with no insurance.
Let me know if you want a diffrent method and i will add the extra cost to the total.
If i dont hear from you within 12 hours of stating I`ll take it.I reserve the right to sell to someone else.
If your not happy with the item purchased or it gets lost in transit,i will Refund the whole amount.
Only thing i ask of you is to be honorable and dont take advantage of me.
:nana:

Paypal only to this adress:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
No eCheck please!

Thanks for looking
smile.gif

Last edited:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Re: LedZep M6 Black DOG

Very good price on this one. Killer brightness and heavy throw!

I like mine quite a bit but you have 1 extra asphere in yours. I thought about trying that but since I had LED Zep seal the head with silicone I didn't want to open it back up.

Can you snag me a close-up beam shot of it on low on a wall, maybe under exposed a tad? I was just curious as to how the 4 XR-E aspheric grid lines look.

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Very good price on this one. Killer brightness and heavy throw!

I like mine quite a bit but you have 1 extra asphere in yours. I thought about trying that but since I had LED Zep seal the head with silicone I didn't want to open it back up.

Can you snag me a close-up beam shot of it on low on a wall, maybe under exposed a tad? I was just curious as to how the 4 XR-E aspheric grid lines look.

Its a nice light indeed,i have a automatic camera and dont know much about settings.
But if you have the 3 x Aspheric version the beam is very similar.
I do not get a perfectly round center spot when i point it at a wall inside.
Outside it is just stunning and packs a better puch than all other lights i have owned.

WOW Benny....:eek: :thumbsup:
:wave:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

I do not get a perfectly round center spot when i point it at a wall inside.
Outside it is just stunning and packs a better puch than all other lights i have owned.
Yeah up close on the wall it's not round but it is kind of neat to see the lines on the die. Shooting it down the long hallway here it does close up and start getting round.

This is clearly a light that is intended for outside use. Indoors on anything but low it totally blinds me with bounce back. Even on low it's super bright! I love it! :D

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Benny,:wave:

I'll take it and :paypal:. I really can't wait to get my hands on this Beauty:party: (or is it a Beast:))!!! Thanks Again My Friend!!!:thumbsup:

Best Wishes,
Steve

Last edited:

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Steve,

:sweat::caution::eek::poof::broke: That's the understatement of the Decade. I bought your MZOX-4 on Monday morning, had a Sale Monday afternoon, and now I'm :broke: again :)poof: the PP account twice in 3 days is a personal best:mecry:). I sense another Sale coming on tomorrow.

Cheers,
Steve

Last edited: