CPF Gear for SHOT Show 2010!

Greta

Flashaholic
Ok so here's the deal...

My husband and I will be at SHOT Show from January 19th - January 22nd. We will both be wearing CPF Gear every day as we wander around the Show. More than likely, we will both be wearing CPF T-shirts every day... but we could also be wearing a CPF hat or button or some other kind of CPF Gear.

Every morning before I head out to the Show, I will post a picture of what I will be looking like that day on CPF's Facebook page. If you have a cell phone and a Facebook account, you'll want to make sure you have the mobile Facebook app on your cell phone and bookmark the page now.

Now here's the fun part... FIND ME! :grin2:

I will have a stash of various CPF "things" on me.. buttons, magnets, stickers, etc. If you are wearing CPF Gear also, I will give you one or two or three or... (you get the drift) "things" from my stash. (There may even be an "extra" T-shirt or hat in my bag of stash... ya never know! ;))

So... HERE is the link for CPF Gear. (There is also a link on the CPF portal page (look for the Gear logo). And you will notice that there is reference to an option to have your "Gear" customized with your CPF username. This *IS* an option right now! But prices are higher than the regular listed prices and you will need to pay *ME* by credit card or paypal upfront... as I will have to custom make the graphic and the item and pay for it with MY credit card when I order it. (Send me an email if you want a custom item and we'll go over the finer details then.)

Ok then! So let's get the CPF name ALL OVER SHOT Show this year!! And just think how much easier it will be for all of you guys to find each other... ;)

Last edited:

Burgess

Flashaholic
Spotted ya', Craig.

:wave:

BTW, that photo deserves a bit of cropping.

:cool:
_

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
:oops:!! well uhhhhhh.... erm... a fit of laziness just hit me! :tired:

Personally, I appreciate your laziness. What a great pic. Why would a flashaholic want to crop the flashlights out of that pic?? :thinking: :poke:

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL, I'm pretty sure Burgess meant cropping out the top of the garage
not the flashlights.

Regarding the flashlights, wow so many M@gs and I bet none of them are stock.:p

Greta

Flashaholic
Mine1.jpg

Stan671

Enlightened
My three CPF logo t-shirts arrived today. Very nice work from Cafe Press.

Now I am ready for Desperately Seeking Greta.

lovecpf

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Got my jacket today.

They definately run small...way small.

I Look like Chris Farley wearing a jacket 4x to small in a SNL skit.

Plan "B" - Give it away to the 1st CPF'er to stop by our booth!

Flavio
JETBeam USA
888-221-5498