• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 2D, 3D, 4D Tri-Bore For Sale and MAG Head Finning Available

EvilLithiumMan

Enlightened
paypal.gif
sent for one silver tri-bore, 1.25D length. Amount sent based on price listed here and what others have paid in postage to So. Calif. area. If there is any problem with the amount, let me know and I will correct it right away.

Okay, I originally specd. the light at 1.5D, but it appears 1.25D is closer to what I need. I'll be using fivemega's 3x17670 cell holder. If you have started the light already, I'll make do with the 1.5D length. If not, then I'd prefer the length to be 1.25D. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

Databyter

Enlightened
:paypal:

$66.00 3D Mag With Quad-Bore (I'd take silver instead if you have it but Black is OK)
$10.00 Shipping To San Diego
$76.00 Total

Nanomiser

Enlightened
Hey Jesus,

I'm in for another D-Mag head, but only finned this time. I would prefer grey again, but if that's not available silver or black will work. Please let me know the total cost including shipping.

g0ldfing3r

Newly Enlightened
Can you PM me how much will it cost to bore a 6P to fit 18650? And do you bore a Z2 to fit 18650? If so, can you also PM me how much and how long will it take. Thanks.

Databyter

Enlightened
Databyter, Your 3D Silver is on the road. Thanks for your order
Received, and this is clean precise work. The Bore is very clean and the only material removed is just a very small bit just at the precise four corners, just enough to allow the corners of the pack in.
The light tube retains it's original strength.
Bravo'

Thanks Jesus, I'll be talking to you soon.

Last edited:

EvilLithiumMan

Enlightened
EvilLithiumMan, Your 1.25D is on the road.
Thanks for your order.

Jesus, just received my tri-bore and it is great, thank you. By the way, you were right about the spring. I had the stock spring cut down to virtually nothing and still could not get the tailcap to seat fully. Fortunately, I have a couple of these kits:

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=259818

and I used the included modified tailcap spring. Works great. Running a WA1166 bulb, giving 500-600 lumens. (metal reflector and boro float lens also used)

Nanomiser

Enlightened
Nanomiser, The Pewter Head is on the road.
Thanks for your order.

Received my head today and it looks phenomenal! I really appreciate you maximizing the groove depth and the radius finish at the bottom of the grooves. :)

Very clean work and good packaging as well. :grin2:

Great job once again; thank you :thumbsup:

Last edited:

737mech

Enlightened
Got my 6D today. The head finning is fantastic. Your machining is awesome work. Thank you.
:thumbsup:

Latest posts