• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB NiteCore EX10 R2 / Paying with Google Wallet

Don-Snow

Newly Enlightened
Hello and Greetings all. My Favorite EDC light, NiteCore EX 10 R2 was stolen from me today at work. I have been carrying her for many many years.

I am desperately trying to find someone willing to sell me a replacement as everyone here undoubtedly knows there is no where to find them for sale anywhere. I originally bought mine from 4sevens during its launch, and even opted for the R2.version. It never let me down, not once. I was so happy, and so in love with the interface.

I will even consider a PD10 if no one wants to sell their EX 10. I will pay with google wallet. All i ask is that the glass isnt cracked, the OEM clip is still there and the LED is still working. If its in pristine condition i will pay more.

Please someone help me, Im real depressed about not having Her anymore and feel super.hopeless that they are all gone from retailers. I would greatly appreciate it if someone would be so kind as to put one back in my hands ready for more duty and action.

Kind Regards,

Don-Snow

archimedes

Flashaholic
Hello and welcome to CPF

Sorry to hear about your missing flashlight, but I still see these show up here in the MarketPlace fairly regularly.

I think you may have quite a reasonable chance to find one here .... Some WTB for much much rarer items have even been successful, with enough time and patience ;)

Good luck !

ironhorse

Enlightened
I have a the first version EX 10, Orsam GDP, that had been carried for a few years, so it has some wear and tear. With original packaging.

I have an EX 11 Cree Premium R5, ramping version. Nearly new with original packaging.

Can't send you a PM. Perhaps you don't have enough posts for that to be enabled.

archimedes

Flashaholic
I have a the first version EX 10, Orsam GDP, that had been carried for a few years, so it has some wear and tear. With original packaging.

I have an EX 11 Cree Premium R5, ramping version. Nearly new with original packaging.

Can't send you a PM. Perhaps you don't have enough posts for that to be enabled.
Yes, @Don-Snow ... as a new member here, you won't have access to the PM system to send or receive messages until a few more of your posts on CPF are approved by staff.

Until then, you may wish to consider alternative means of communication.

Thanks for your understanding.

Latest posts