• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired PRICE REDUCED / NiteCore P30 / NiteCore MH20GT

I'm downsizing my inventory, and have this first batch ready to offer. Forum rules apply: first "I'll take it" has priority, pending receipt of payment. Buyers have 72 hours from receipt of my PayPal address to deliver funds to my PayPal account. Members requesting backup status will be contacted via private message if the initial buyer times out on payment. Priority for anyone requesting backup status is determined by date-time stamp on the post. PayPal only. Send your delivery address information to me vis private message. I'll confirm receipt of funds and USPS tracking numbers by return message. I'm happy to ship anywhere on the globe, except as noted in the note at the end of each post.

No. 1
WTS - NEW IN BOX, ORIGINAL NITECORE P30 (18650 version). This light is a 95,000 candela thrower.
PRICE REDUCED US $45 $55, including shipping within the continental U.S. (See international shipping note at the end of the post.)

1690585305722.png

ATTENTION! Please be aware that this image is for the NEW P30, which uses a 21700 cell.

I'm offering the ORIGINAL P30, which uses an 18650 cell. Except for the longer runtime afforded by the 21700 cell, ORIGINAL light's performance and output is the same as the NEW P30. (I reference the image above simply because it accurately depicts the light I have on offer here.)

Description. This offer is for the ORIGINAL P30 (18650 cell version). This is a new-in-box light. It has never been carried, and was powered up only to verify it's functionality. The emitter has seen all of about 15 minutes runtime, total. To repeat myself, except for the longer runtime afforded by the larger 21700 cell, the performance and output is identical for the two versions. Same emitter; same candela, same everything. It uses a Cree XP-L Hi V3 LED, with a maximum output of 1000 lumens and 95,500 candela. Nitecore advertises the maximum beam distance as 618 meters. All original parts are included in the box, including: holster, clip, lanyard, extra O-rings, extra switch cover, removable tactical ring, and a CR123 battery magazine.

Shipping. Offered at US $55; price includes priority mail shipping to U.S. addresses. International priority mail shipping US $30 additional. [Special Shipping Note: Because of restrictions in place as of the date of this posting, the light cannot be mailed to buyers in Russia. Sorry comrades.]

No. 2
WTS – NiteCore MH20GT. This light is a 33,000 candela pocket thrower.
PRICE REDUCED US $45 $55, including shipping within the continental U.S. (See international shipping note at the end of the post.)

1690585547215.png

Description. This light is in mint condition. It has never been carried, and was operated only to verify functionality. There are multiple reviews of this light in this and similar forums, so I won't duplicate others' excellent work here. This version has been discontinued by NiteCore. The light itself however works perfectly, exactly as intended by the manufacturer.

Offer includes light and original holster only.

Shipping. Offered at US $55; price includes priority mail shipping to U.S. addresses. International priority mail shipping US $25 additional. [Special Shipping Note: Because of restrictions in place as of the date of this posting, the light cannot be mailed to buyers in Russia. Sorry comrades.]

No. 3
. THIS LIGHT HAS BEEN SOLD
WTS – NiteCore PD D10 (SP-R2).

US $45, including shipping within the continental U.S. (See international shipping note at the end of the post.)

1690585710478.png

Description. This light is in mint condition; never carried, and used only sporadically around the house. No scratches or blemishes whatsoever. (It's been sitting in a felt-lined case since 2012. It's time for someone who appreciates piston-drive lights to adopt it.)

The "SP" edition of the D10 is a special edition that features "hidden" SOS and Strobe modes and has a digital safety lock-out function. There are three "constant output" levels. To select an output level, press the tailcap once. Then, press and continue to hold the tailcap and the D10 SP will cycle through the three levels: low, medium, and high. Release the button to save the level you want.

SOS & Strobe. his Special edition also includes and SOS and strobe mode. To choose the "hidden" SOS or Strobe modes, first turn on the light. To access SOS, quickly double-press the tailcap (do not hold it down). To access Strobe, double-press the tailcap and continue to hold down the second press. SOS and Strobe modes are not "memorized," so the light will always turn on to whatever constant output you have saved.

Digital Lock-Out. To lock-out the D10 SP so that it won't accidentally activate from a tailcap press, first turn off the light and then press and hold the tailcap for more than one second. The light will flash once to indicate that it is now in lock-out mode. To cancel lock-out, simply triple-press the tailcap rapidly.

The unique features in this light are the electronic-controlled and extremely reliable switch design, and the Piston Drive (PD) design, which makes the light more compact than lights with traditional clicky switches. The switch reliability is greatly increased over traditional switches. There are multiple threads on this forum discussing piston-driven lights, this one included.
Electronically controlled switching - no spark generated from the piston contact since the microprocessor switches on the light AFTER the piston makes contact. This eliminates the risk of explosion in a flammable environment. Electric current passes through the piston on the INSIDE of the light. No current is passed through the outside shell, which is hard-coat anodized.

Electronic Switch. Yes, there is a slight parasitic drain from the electronic switch. That noted, when the light is off, the microprocessor draws very little power (typically about 0.2 ma, according to multiple CPF reviews). At that level of drain, a standard Eneloop 2000 mAh cell would last over 400 days.

Specifications.
Emitter: Cree XP-E R2 LED. Cool white, about 6000k color temp.
Uses common AA's as well as protected lithium-ion R14500's. According to NiteCore, batteries should not exceed 50mm in length or it may interfere with the light's operation.
Dimensions: 89mm x 19mm // 3.5in x 0.75in (length x diameter)
Weight: 40g or 1.4oz (without batteries)

Runtime on one Eneloop NiMH AA:
Max: 130 lumens, 50 minutes
Min: 3 lumens, 45 hours.
NOTE: Lithium primary AA cells will yield runtimes about 35% longer than NiMH cells.

Runtime on one 14500 (protected only):
Max: 145 lumens, 80 minutes
Min: 5 lumens, 60 hours
Metal reflector with optical grade coating.
Impact-resistant optical lens with anti-reflective coating on both sides
Able to tail-stand to act as a candle.

The light features 7075 military-grade aluminum, with a mil-spec Type III hard anodized finish – there is no exposed bare aluminum. There is excellent knurling over most of the surface, which allows a good grip without shredding your pocket. The light is impact resistant (US MIL-STD-810F), and waterproof (IPX-8 standard).

Shipping. Offered at US $45; price includes priority mail shipping to U.S. addresses. International priority mail shipping US $25 additional. [Special Shipping Note: Because of restrictions in place as of the date of this posting, the light cannot be mailed to buyers in Russia. Sorry comrades.]

No. 4. THIS LIGHT HAS BEEN SOLD.
WTS – 4Sevens Quark Mini 123 / Original Version / Warm White Special Edition.
US $55, including shipping within the continental U.S. (See international shipping note at the end of the post.)

1690585849598.png

Description.
New In Box (or in this case, new in the 4Sevens trademark heavy plastic zip-lock pouch).
This light is in mint condition. It has never been carried, and was operated only to verify functionality. There are no scratches or blemishes on this light whatsoever. (It's been sitting in climate‑controlled storage since 2012.) All parts and accessories are included, including the two original 4Sevens-branded CR123 primary cells, although I doubt they're of much use after a decade of storage.

This is the Warm White Special Edition. The big draw for this light is the color temperature of the emitter: 4000k. There were very, very few of these made, fewer still survive to this day, and precious few are "new" and literally unused. The beam is perfect; no artifacts, and no tint shift. There are multiple reviews of this version of the Quark Mini series in this forum, although if you're interested in this light, you probably already know quite a lot about this series.

Shipping. Offered at US $55; price includes priority mail shipping to U.S. addresses. International priority mail shipping US $25 additional. [Special Shipping Note: Because of restrictions in place as of the date of this posting, the light cannot be mailed to buyers in Russia. Sorry comrades.]

Last edited:
Number 4 is now spoken for, pending receipt of funds. Number 4 is now sold.

Two excellent lights are still available, at a substantial discount off the original cost. Get yours now! :grin2:

Last edited:
Doesn't anyone need a birthday gift for a young family member, one who is ready to start his or her journey toward enlightenment? Two excellent lights still remaining. Get yours before it's too late.

[Offer void where prohibited by a parent who doesn't understand the allure of a good thrower light.]

Last edited: