6 weeks for delivery? Are they serious????? 4sevens slow delivery :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

unique

Enlightened
On the 12th December I ordered a TK20 from 4Sevens.com and it's now the 28th December and I still have not received it.

I emailed 4Sevens and they said it takes 6 weeks to arrive in Australia. Are they serious because that is a loooong time to wait. I've ordered many things from all around the world and it's never been that long. Two weeks max!

The slowest site for things to arrive to me is dealextreme.com but it has never taken 6 weeks.

I've also ordered many things from fenixlights and 4sevens before and it's been 2 weeks max.

So I'm starting to get worried my package got lost? I was really hoping to actually have it before Christmas because it was a present for the dad after he lost his other el-cheapo flashlight so I wanted to get him something nice :shakehead.

Anyone from Australia here? How long did it take for your stuff to arrive? :confused:

Bloke

Newly Enlightened
Anyone from Australia here? How long did it take for your stuff to arrive? :confused:

Did you ever receive you package? I know this is an old thread but I stumbled across it doing a search to find out if other were experiencing hideously loooong delays, or lost packages when ordering from 4Sevens

I'm currently waiting for my 4th order from them and it's been 3 weeks since shipping

My other 3 orders arrived in 12 or 13 days

I'm getting very concerned that my package has been lost or stolen.

4 sevens got my money so I upheld my side of the transaction 100%

I paid via PayPal and if I don't get delivery soon I'll be raising a dispute to try and get my $65 back :thumbsdow

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Present your concerns in 4sevens sub forum on CPFMP.

Bill

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.