Raw Titanium Day

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just Finished 2 special custom Raw Based Solid Titanium lights for 2 CPF members (RL & BS)
The shorter Raw Ti has Orings & The larger Raw Ti is powered from a RC123.
Both have two stage switch & Both the new owners did not care about thermal issues with the Ti.
It was a pleasure to produce these pieces & will be sorry to see them leave the workshop /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif
Untitled_1.jpg
Untitled_2.jpg
Untitled_3.jpg
Untitled_5.jpg
Untitled_4.jpg

marcspar

Enlightened
I want one (of the larger 123 variety)! Can I ask the price here or would you prefer a pm or email?

Thanks Rob!

Marc

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Mark, The one here cost £150. Mainly because I made it by hand, Well by lathe. I am only ever happy to do 1 or 2 hand made custom lights. The Silver was different because there was no other option.

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
The cost of the Raw Ti with orings was £100. Yes it comes with the Tritium locator of your choice. Green or ice blue.

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
orb said:

....I am only ever happy to do 1 or 2 hand made custom lights.....

[/ QUOTE ]

And you do it so well! Great photos. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

BTW: THE FlikOrb is still one of my two most favorite lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CLHC

Flashaholic
Wow. . .seems like the price quote on the Ti I received from the manufacture via email is much different here. Hmmm. . .Interesting.

But to complement the Titanium Raw as illustrated here—I must say VERY NICE! ! !

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just what does this mean?
yaesumofo

[ QUOTE ]
CHC said:
Wow. . .seems like the price quote on the Ti I received from the manufacture via email is much different here. Hmmm. . .Interesting.

But to complement the Titanium Raw as illustrated here—I must say VERY NICE! ! !

[/ QUOTE ]

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had an email Request from CHC, I thought he was asking for a price for an Orb Ti. To which I replied: The Orb Ti is made to order & the Cost is £200. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/oops.gif
Sorry you did ask for a price for a Raw Ti & I should have replied. This would be custom made & the price is £100.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Love that metal!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
Love that metal!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too, me too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
Moo Hoo Haa Ha!

(Nearly gave Rob a heartattack a minute ago but I can't wait to have the RCR2 in my paws.)

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, these are incredibly beautiful. I think that the raws should be exhibited in a museum of modern art.

Kudos Rob.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am now confused.
Is the price 100 or 200 pounds.
Yaesumofo

[ QUOTE ]
orb said:
I had an email Request from CHC, I thought he was asking for a price for an Orb Ti. To which I replied: The Orb Ti is made to order & the Cost is £200. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/oops.gif
Sorry you did ask for a price for a Raw Ti & I should have replied. This would be custom made & the price is £100.

[/ QUOTE ]

LuxeonFans

Newly Enlightened
The cost of the Raw Ti with o-rings was £100,I think it is
nice flashlight. but not reach my ideal cost. so I still
waiting my 3 Raw from you.
hope in the future, all Raw flashlight come with o-ring.
it is good for water resistance.

Thanks rob

Jason

LuxeonFans

Newly Enlightened
The cost of the Raw Ti with o-rings was £100,I think it is
nice flashlight. but not reach my ideal cost. so I still
waiting my 3 Raw from you.
hope in the future, all Raw flashlight come with o-ring.
it is good for water resistance.

Thanks rob

Jason