• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ADJUSTABLE SPRING TAIL CAPS***1st RUN SALES***

Nanomiser

Enlightened
Waiting pp info and some plans about date of manufacturing and posting...

I won't be taking any payments until I have about 40ish seriously interested members enabling me to place the order with my machinist. Otherwise it is just too much personal risk financially.

paetzi

Newly Enlightened
I´ll take two of them.
Is it possible to get one anodized black?

How many milimeter can it be adjusted?

Nanomiser

Enlightened

nbjly

Enlightened
I would buy two of these for certain - brushed finish

Nanomiser

Enlightened
I would buy two of these for certain - brushed finish.

I'll take one in brushed finish.. :naughty:

Thank you for your support :thumbsup: I'll put you both on the list as confirmed :)

That makes 15 confirmed bezel orders to date so if I can get 5 to 10 more then I will see if my machinist is willing to cut some metal. :naughty:

Remember only the names highlighted in dark green are confirmed because they have posted here on the sales thread. The other members listed in black are only considered to be interested until I see them post here. :grin2:

ejot

Enlightened
That makes 15 confirmed bezel orders to date so if I can get 5 to 10 more then I will see if my machinist is willing to cut some metal. :naughty:

:cool:

There must be a few more people willing to get in on this awesome project. Let's see some more :hitit: !!!

tanasit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump for the members in black print who are interested in these, so that they can turn green. :poke::popcorn:

Nanomiser

Enlightened
UPDATE :)

I talked to my machinist today about how this project has just been way to drawn out and that we need to take some action regardless of the number of confirmed orders. Fortunately he agreed so we have a tentative date in September to throw about 40 or of these caps. :twothumbs

No promises, but we may even be able to drop the price a little in hopes of making this offer more attractive. :eek:oo:

He would start sooner, but his shop is just flat out buried in work through August. :(

Thanks to all those who have hung in there. :thumbsup:

Cesiumsponge

Newly Enlightened
Put me down for one brushed. Maybe two (2nd might be another brushed or polished...if the ETA is around September, I might be able to free up enough for two tailcaps.)

Damn...now I have to build a 2D Mag solely because of this tailcap.