• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL GONE: Custom titanium lights and parts + Beadblasted 20mm light host

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Custom titanium lights and parts - 1 Beadblasted 20mm light host left only 3

I got mine too :goodjob:and thanks, now the Shoppe is out of McR27-S reflectors, so I'll have to wait a little longer to finish it.:awman:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Custom titanium lights and parts - 1 Beadblasted 20mm light host left only 3

I got mine too :goodjob:and thanks, now the Shoppe is out of McR27-S reflectors, so I'll have to wait a little longer to finish it.:awman:
You could trim the McR27L to be an S

Morelite

Flashlight Enthusiast

You could trim the McR27L to be an S

Thanks TB, I could do that on the lathe. Do you know offhand how much I need to trim? Is it .030? I guess I could look it up.

Delghi

Enlightened

Yes, this is an empty titanium host only.

You need to add a McClicky switch, UCL or Sapphire lens, McR20-S reflector and a Seul Aleph light engine of your choice. I think you can get everything you need from the Sandwich Shoppe.

I can throw in correct o-rings and a few rubber boots for the switch ;)

Delghi

Enlightened

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks TB, I could do that on the lathe. Do you know offhand how much I need to trim? Is it .030? I guess I could look it up.
.030" is correct...

Delghi

Enlightened

:bumpit: for the last one

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

img3223webya0.jpg

This piece at 320$ is a steal......!

Davide if I just had the money to spend on toys right now I`d get this one.....:cool:

Delghi

Enlightened

thanks for the kind word ;)

Delghi

Enlightened

Christmas price: 295$ shipped worldwide!

Last edited:

Delghi

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Custom titanium lights and parts - 1 Beadblasted 20mm light host left only 2

Let's sell this 280$ shipped! :ohgeez:

sskyy

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Custom titanium lights and parts - 1 Beadblasted 20mm light host left only 2

:eek:

octaf

Flashlight Enthusiast

:takeit: as per our PMs. :)

Delghi

Enlightened

It was really the last one of this series and I won't make anymore of them in the future ;)

Octaf this is yours!

Thanks again guys

Illumination

Flashlight Enthusiast

It was really the last one of this series and I won't make anymore of them in the future ;)

Octaf this is yours!

Thanks again guys

Octaf -

Great light at a great price. I would have been all over this (especially at this price) but I just bought a Delghi head with a McClicky pak and needed to show some restraint! Delghi's stuff is really nice.

Congrats on the great buy.

Latest posts