• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: Malkoff/Surefire C3 & Lumens Factory/FiveM SST-90 one-of-a-kind blaster

black bolt

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Ultimate Malkoff/Surefire C3 & Lumens Factory/FiveM SST-90 one-of-a-kind blas

I do concur with the OP, the price is still the same as it was originally first posted for sale. I don't think he ever did a price drop on it. Thank you for considering my offer and this is still a good price on a awesome light.

LumensMaximus

Enlightened
Re: FS: Ultimate Malkoff/Surefire C3 & Lumens Factory/FiveM SST-90 one-of-a-kind blas

My bad, it must have been the Jetbeam he had listed for 220.00, I apologize. :ohgeez:

Chrisdm

Enlightened

C3/Malkoff still available

Chrisdm

Enlightened

Oh the agony...

geisto

Newly Enlightened

In for the C3.

Chrisdm

Enlightened

In for the C3.

Sorry, I just parted these out over on the marketplace, and the C3/Malkoff went in about 20 minutes! Versus having it listed here for over a week without one taker...