• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

ALL SOLD WTS: Nitecore TM11 Turbo / TM11vn The Bargain Lumen Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Illuminationsupply.com is having BIG sale (while supplies last) on the Nitecore TM11 for $99 with coupon code"weeklydeal"

Cool White Version: https://illuminationsupply.com/tiny...-4-x-18650-8-x-cr123a-p-749.html#.UlNvlxD3O8A

Neutral White Version:
https://illuminationsupply.com/tiny...-4-x-18650-8-x-cr123a-p-750.html#.UlNvqxD3O8A

Buy one and have it shipped directly to me for one of the following mod package.

Option A: TM11 Turbo - Current Boost for more brightness. $40 Shipped USA

Option B: TM11vn - Current Boost + New XM-L2 LEDs. $70 Shipped USA

Current boost from 3.1-3.5A

*I will do all my other improved current and heat sinking tweaks as usual where I feel necessary.

International + $25 Shipping.

Ship light to:

Vinh Nguyen
24005 35th Ave S
Kent WA 98032
USA
206-816-5022
[email protected]

Remember to ask Illumination supply to add your address or at least your CPF name to the order slip.

PM me for payment instruction
5% off If you subscribe to my newsletter and are a CPF Supporter. You can become a CPF supporter for as little as $2.50

Subscribe to CPF here:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/payments.php

PM or email me if you want to subscribe to my newsletter :)

1. Ckundred
thedoc007
slow2go
sbbsga NW
icehole
Dan50
jmpaul320 NW8. Voltman NW
JeffT
10. Toppe NW

Last edited:

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Nitecore TM11/TM11vn The Bargain Lumen Monster

Hehe, Vinh, you are killing me! I got an e-mail from IS also, and I was thinking about buying one anyway...now I don't know if I can resist getting yours! Any idea what kind of output it might be with the XM-L2? And how long might it run on turbo with your boost? I'm thinking about the cool white XM-L2 option...

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Nitecore TM11/TM11vn The Bargain Lumen Monster

Hehe, Vinh, you are killing me! I got an e-mail from IS also, and I was thinking about buying one anyway...now I don't know if I can resist getting yours! Any idea what kind of output it might be with the XM-L2? And how long might it run on turbo with your boost? I'm thinking about the cool white XM-L2 option...

I modded this light before and it was noticeably brighter and worked very well. I don't remember much else. LOL

Option A is a cheap way to get more lumen without costing too much. :)

foxxkat

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Nitecore TM11 Turbo / TM11vn The Bargain Lumen Monster

very very good deal.
too bad the low is too high for me :(

Tony Bennett

Newly Enlightened

Just ordered mine and I'm shipping to you. Vinh, is it possible to get XML-2 and a current boost without it burning my hand off? What I mean is I want this light to be brighter but I want that long runtime as well. What I don't want is this incredible amount of lumens but it will only run on highest for a few minutes before it's too hot. Make sense? Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

I ordered the neutral white. Is this the tint most people like? Is the neutral more yellow or white. I can't remember.

ckundred

Newly Enlightened

Just had one sent to you....current boost and new LEDs ....pp on the way

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Just ordered mine and I'm shipping to you. Vinh, is it possible to get XML-2 and a current boost without it burning my hand off? What I mean is I want this light to be brighter but I want that long runtime as well. What I don't want is this incredible amount of lumens but it will only run on highest for a few minutes before it's too hot. Make sense? Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

I ordered the neutral white. Is this the tint most people like? Is the neutral more yellow or white. I can't remember.

Neutral = more yellow. I like neutral too!

Yes I will just boost it a little. ;-)

Tony Bennett

Newly Enlightened

Oops, I don't like it yellow. I like it more white. Can you do that without me changing the one I ordered from IS? And you might as well boost it all the way. I must have had a brain fart or something. I LOVE bright flashlights and that's what you do. So forgive me.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

What's the discount if we subscribe to your newsletter, but not to CPF?

5% off if you subscribe to me and is one of the first 5 buyer but do not subscribe to CPF.
10% off if you subscribe to me and CPF and is one of the first 5 buyer
2% off if you only subscribe to CPF only but not me
6th+ buyer get 2% off if you subscribe to CPF.

Basically subscribing to me only give benefits for the first 5 buyers.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Oops, I don't like it yellow. I like it more white. Can you do that without me changing the one I ordered from IS? And you might as well boost it all the way. I must have had a brain fart or something. I LOVE bright flashlights and that's what you do. So forgive me.

If you order option B then stick with neutral white LEDs.

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just ordered one - subscribe to your newsletter and CPF. Prefer cool white, I'm thinking 6500K XM-L2 or similar, if you are willing to do that. So the total PayPal to you, assuming that is OK, should be 63.00, right? I'll wait on your confirmation...

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I just ordered one - subscribe to your newsletter and CPF. Prefer cool white, I'm thinking 6500K XM-L2 or similar, if you are willing to do that. So the total PayPal to you, assuming that is OK, should be 63.00, right? I'll wait on your confirmation...

Sounds good!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Remember to ask Illumination supply to add your address or at least your CPF name to the order slip so I knwo who its from.

yarney05

Newly Enlightened

Now if I already have a TK75 and am considering having you work your magic on it, is getting this light worth it?

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast

Now if I already have a TK75 and am considering having you work your magic on it, is getting this light worth it?

Short answer, yes. I'm doing exactly what you asked about. I was hesitating for a month or two on the TK75vn, because I couldn't find a lot of info about it. Once I searched CPFMP, I found more, and I am now sold.

They are completely different lights...the TK75 is biased towards throw, and the TM11 is mostly spill. Multiple lights for divergent uses.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

The size, beam and UI are very different. This is a very subjective question that I can't answer. For me, I only like control rings. Preferably variable brightness. Sorry I can't help you here.

sbbsga

Enlightened

I have one unit on your way. I don't know if I am the first 5, so I will send you the payment and tell you the LED choice later. Just going to park my name here first. Thanks again!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

According to post 1 you can be the 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.