Anbody know if KL series shipping yet?

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just curious. Some of you posted you were told the end of this week when ordering. When I ordered the woman would not give a ship date.

e=mc²

Enlightened
NJ - Land of malodorous \"earl\" refineries!
(In a nutshell, they (SF) ain't talkin'.
Depends on who you spoke with. I ordered mine from SureFire directly, and it took three calls to even get the rep to admit that they ARE taking pre-orders. The last person was able to bring it up on her screen, but it showed NO release date. The first two reps stated "Its not in the system, so we cannot take orders at this time." When further pressed to find out a release date, I was told "...keep checking our website, so you don't have to repeatedly call us." This was my FIRST call into them, and as previously noted, their product listing on their website still says "coming soon" for the 10X. That's funny, I've got mine in hand as I was speaking with the rep. That's when I called two additional times, just to get a rep who knew the deal.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I called Surefire and placed an order directly, midweek last week a few days after PK made the KL series announcement here in the forum. The woman whom I spoke to just said "you know they aren't shipping yet" and I said yes I knew but I had heard the end of next week (which is now) but she wouldn't comment. I have heard there is a huge rejection rate of the Luxeon's by Surefire.

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought I was the only one that wanted a KL-1 badly! I'm glad to see I'm not alone.
wink.gif

I hope they ship soon...

steinie

Newly Enlightened
Originally posted by Sean:
I thought I was the only one that wanted a KL-1 badly! I'm glad to see I'm not alone.
wink.gif

I hope they ship soon...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Heh. I ordered two more E2's last week just so I could have them to use with the KL1's when they finally appear.
smile.gif