Any custom pen guys out here?

Groundhog66

Banned
gregw said:
Not really into pens, but here's the one I have... a Tom Anderson Twister #57.. Custom machined Titanium with a tritium vial at the end.. :grin2:

tapen1.jpg

tapen2.jpg

tapen3.jpg

tapen4.jpg

I NEED one of those, super sweet. :eek:oo:

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
>>Not really into pens, but here's the one I have... a Tom Anderson Twister #57.. Custom machined Titanium with a tritium vial at the end..

Nice piece. Waaaaaayyyy to expensive though. I've been after someone to make a simple 6-4 titanium pen for years. No one has taken me up on the offer so I continue my search. One day...

(FYI: You can find Tom's pen's on his website...)

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
gregw said:
Not really into pens, but here's the one I have... a Tom Anderson Twister #57.. Custom machined Titanium with a tritium vial at the end.. :grin2:
tapen1.jpg

Very nice GregW, I just got off the phone with Mr. Anderson. I ordered this:

TWISTER-82-SHOT2.jpg

Almost the same as yours but bead blasted with two rows of holes in the Trit space.

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
PSM, that's very nice.. Should be more obvious at night as well due to the twin row of holes at the tritium..

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
PoliceScannerMan said:
Very nice GregW, I just got off the phone with Mr. Anderson. I ordered this:

TWISTER-82-SHOT2.jpg

Almost the same as yours but bead blasted with two rows of holes in the Trit space.
Your pen looks like Borg tec, PSM:drool:

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't purchase custom pens or pencils, but I do customize them to suit my needs. Usually, I shorten pens and mechanical pencils so they are easier to carry and take up less space:

cut-pens.jpg

CLHC

Flashaholic
Can't seem to find Tom Anderson's website for the Twister pen. The Tom Anderson online is an architec. Any links to view and order his Ti Twister pen?

Thanks!

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tom Anderson's website is here. However, he had all the photos on Club Photo, which is now gone..