Any Double Action OTF owners?

SneakyCyber

Newly Enlightened
Being A knife collector I am looking to add to my collection with in the next few months. I am looking at Microtech, and Piranha OTF double action switch blades (Legally Obtained from a reputable dealer) any one have experience with these? I am glad to finally have the chance to obtain the holy grail of knives :naughty:

Roger Sully

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have any myself but over at jerzeedevil.com there's some knife afficionados over there that have quite a bit of experience. I see Microtechs in their for sale section all day long! One day I'll have one....

gorn

Enlightened
Being A knife collector I am looking to add to my collection with in the next few months. I am looking at Microtech, and Piranha OTF double action switch blades (Legally Obtained from a reputable dealer) any one have experience with these? I am glad to finally have the chance to obtain the holy grail of knives :naughty:

I have a couple of Microtech OTF DA's. They are top notch. I carry a California legal one on my belt and have for 5 or 6 years now. I got them from TAD Gear and have no complaints at all about them.

carrot

Flashaholic
As they are illegal in NYC I cannot say as to whether I actually own one.

However, I will say that I often play with a Microtech D/A OTF whose model # I forget but seems to have the birth year of 2003. It is awesome and a great toy to have. The lockup is a little bit wobbly on all autos but the action is perfect.

GunSmoke16610

Enlightened
I picked up this Benchmade mini Infidel it locks up tight and it razor sharp. I'm not a knife guy and am going to trade it off one of these days

P1010010-1.jpg

Last edited:

ghost-57

Newly Enlightened
I have a few Dalton Combat OTF knives - fit and finish is exceptional. I've an STC (safe to carry), M6 and Kilroy. Some of the toughest automatics on the market.

Check out Dalton forum if you get a chance.

ghost-57

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
One of my EDCs is a UTX-70, I'm in CA so I have the CA legal version with the smaller blade. Very reliable & I never have issues with it.

I gave my buddy a BM Infidel, full size, double sided blade. Pretty good knife but of course it's illegal here so it never sees daylight. Protech are also pretty liable OTFs but I don't think they are dual action.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I own a couple, like that nice Benchmade Infidel. I intend to put a lot of money into buying a lot of them. I have what I need and that's about it.

Latest posts