any of you ever google your old places you lived drive thru on youtube?

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Agreed
However, at least to me, it can be good to remember where you were in order to realize how you got where you are at times. But for me, the path from before is not one I really care to travel back down again unless fate dictates I end up there again.

To me it's a bit like listening to Van Halen's first album. As much as I liked it, I really don't care if I ever hear it again or not. Meanwhile my mates from way back when probably still sit around on Friday night listening to Van Halen's first album, smoking from a 1988 water bong and saying "man life just don't get no better".

jtr1962

Flashaholic
Well, for me after high school my life pretty much turned to sh*t, so reliving the past is all I've had for decades. I didn't enjoy college for a bunch of reasons, and I dislike what came after even more. And no, unfortunately the things that were bad in my life weren't within my power to change. Believe me, I tried. Now being caretaker to my mother is like the final insult. Sometimes I wish I was never born.

jtr1962

Flashaholic
I'm not talking about being dead. I'm talking about just never having been born. There's a difference.

Truth is I'm taking good care of myself in the hopes I live long enough for medical science to reverse aging before I die. I'd love to go back to my 15 or 16 year old body and live life over knowing what I know now.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
im a yankie in the south we dont belong here lol only good thing from this town was the b52s and rem the b52s are more my favs since the singer was gay im not gay i just like it pisses of the rednecks lol