Anyone ordered from Nitecore Store from Canada?

Maculosa

Newly Enlightened
Hi,

I'm a new member and i'm from Quebe, Canada.
I'm about to buy my first quality flashlight, the Nitecore MH27UV. but this flashlight is not available or instock anywhere in Canada.
So, that leave me the option to buy from US.

I noticed Nitecore store ship to Canada but i'm wondering if i will have to pay customs fee?
The exchange rate is crappy and if i have to add custom fee, it will make the flashlight very expensive.

So, for the Canadian who ordered from Nitecore store how it goes?

Thanks
Maculosa

Wendee

Enlightened
I've purchased a Nitecore light from Amazon.ca but never from the Nitecore store.
Of all the lights I've ordered from the USA or China (7 lights so far, not including ones bought on Amazon.ca) none have been stopped at Customs and I've never had to pay any additional fees. I hope this trend continues (knock on wood).
You might want to wait until after July 2nd to see if Canada Post actually goes on strike (it seems they will) otherwise your flashlight will be stuck in limbo somewhere for who knows how long. Unless of course, you can get guaranteed delivery by this Thursday, Friday being a holiday, Saturday possible strike? :shrug:

gyzmo2002

Enlightened
I buy Nitecore stuff from Aliexpress (China). Never paid for shipping or duties.

I just tried to send you a pm but I think you must have 3 posts before I can do it.

Last edited:

Maculosa

Newly Enlightened
I buy Nitecore stuff from Aliexpress (China). Never paid for shipping or duties.

I just tried to send you a pm but I think you must have 3 posts before I can do it.

Yeah i think i need 3 post.

I often buy from Amazon.ca but the model i want, The Nitecore MH27UV is not on Amazon.ca, in fact i can't find this model available anywhere in Canada.

So my only option is to buy from US or Asia.

But i would prefer buing from US than Asia for warranty, and there is the delivery time from Asia that is very long.

I think i will have to wait for the 2 July to know if Canada Post will go on strike.

Thanks and sorry for my english.

Xiphex

Newly Enlightened
I bought my Nitecore MH27UV from The Nitecore Store online. It arrived with one dead filament on the LED (looks like a burnt out dot). No physical damage. Will RMA after vacation.