Anyone try these E-bay 1xAAA ARC'ish copies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
DaGunn, My base of knowledge comes from my experiences with all the products I buy and use. I have had many foreign and domestic flashlights, and most of the foreign ones have been junk, and most of the American ones have been good. I know enough about electronics to know that many, probably most of them are made overseas, but If I buy a product that has as many American parts as possible in it, I feel that I am helping America, even if a little bit. It's one of the way I show my patriotism.
For the record, some of the flashlights I own are: countless Maglites of various sizes, a couple EternaLights, Inova T3, X5, TnC KeyLux AA, several Princeton Tec lights, Arc AAA, AA, LSL-P, several Photon Microlights, many garden variety lights found in various stores over the years. All told, I have around 200 flashlights, give or take a few. Most of the foreign ones I've owned I was unimpressed with the quality or output and gave away, or put in a box slated to loan out if needed.

Dave, that KKK comment you made towards me has no place here on CPF, and I'd appreciate it if you would not attack me personally. You need to edit that out of your post. It's completely inappropriate.

Empath

Flashaholic
DaGunn, please follow through on Big Ed's request regarding editing out your KKK comments.

DaGunn

Newly Enlightened
Ed,
I did not attack YOU personally, only your STATEMENTS that you HAD premised as being BIASED. And, I suggested that you post those BIASED statements at a more welcoming forum. And, provided an example of same. This is an international forum, reflecting the world that we live in, as such this forum is probably about 60 percent plus asian. So, you want to come in here and put forth your opinion of asian products as fact without anything backing your statements other than a few maglites and such. You should retract your post, sir! If you do, I will retract mine.

Dave

Empath

Flashaholic
Voodoogreg, were going to close this thread; it's ruined. If you'd like to start a new one on the topic, you're welcome to. Dagunn, thank you for removing the offending reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.