Anyone using the new Streamlight Propolymax?

Robstorch

Newly Enlightened
I have the old Propolymer light which has worked great for years (70 lumens?) but I see Streamlight has made a more powerful light with the Propolymax. Anyone got one yet?

County

Newly Enlightened
The new 300 lumen light? Yes! Very very throwy. It's a very nice neutral white, and the regulation curve is nice and flat (according to SL website).

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oohhhhh I like, I may need to try one. I wonder if the clip is removeable, I'd like to mount it to my hardhat with a blackJack mount

Sway

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes it can be removed, two screws hold it on. Go for the clip if you order one it's long enough to fit over BIG manly belts and I find it improves the grip on the light.

Last edited:

adirondackdestroyer

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought it for my dad for his birthday, and he loved it! He is a loyal Streamlight customer, and loves the original Propoly luxeon and the one I had moded with a Seoul emitter for him a few years ago. This one blows both of those out the water. The UI is awesome as well, and he loves it! He uses it to walk the dog at night and has it on low most of the time, unless he hears something ahead. The throw is very impressive! You can get it for a bargain right now on LApolicegear!

bhds

Enlightened
I bought one a couple of months ago. Waiting for a sale to pick up another. Excellent light! very bright, pretty simple interface and its relatively inexpensive compared to other 4AA lights.