Anything beat the HC30/W FOR THE PRICE? (2-in-1 right angled 18650s only flashlights)

About to drop the $$ on an HC30 in neutral white and searching frantically for something better in the same price range (40$-60 at most - excluding ZL) so I don't end up with buyers remorse (my purchases are few and far between so I won't upgrade for two years.)

Any rumors on an HC30 upgrade this year that I should hold out on??? Something same size or smaller, with same or more lumens/run time plus USB recharging from Nitecore or any other company?!?

Need to buy 2x18650 3400mAHs + USB capable 1-2 slot charger too for this headlamp.

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
It's amazingly bright and UL. I really like mine though don't know if another product is better for the money. Also like my Fenix HP12 however that's a bit of a different headlamp.

Koam

Newly Enlightened
I really don't know since I'm so new to these lights. I have both the regular one and the W and they are both great lights. I bought a bundle on Amazon and ordered one through the nitecorestore @ 15% off (CPF15OFF) along with a Nitecore battery since they discount it a bit if you order it together with the light. I can't imagine you will be unhappy with this light.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...ncement-Nitecore-HC30W-Neutral-White-Headlamp

Anyone know if the ACEBEAM H10 or H20 are better than this Nitecore HC30? Just stumbled across it from an advertisement and am pleasantly surprised by the H10 2,000 lumen output burst... That's hugely inviting!!! Can someone confirm with a comparison of these two lights???

I tried searching for youtube tube reviews but ALLLL ACEBEAM H10 reviews are not in English :( saaad

Any feedback on H10/20 by ACEBEAM greatly appreciated, thanks!