Status
Not open for further replies.

Forge

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
For Christ's sake guys, give it a friggin' rest, will ya. <major snip>

[/ QUOTE ]

So he doesn't have a right to complain about the 4x but you have a right to complain about his post?

I'll never understand this complaint for the life of me. If you don't agree with the post or the entire thread, just don't read it. He has as much right to this board as anyone else.

Sakugenken

Newly Enlightened
Hey Joey, we're practically neighbors (I live in Japan). I have the LSH-S, LSHFP and the Arc 4+. The Arc 4 is by far the most flexible- you will not regret getting one. Although the LSHFP is much brighter than the LSH, the beam is much tighter so you don't get that useful "spill". When I first got my LSHFP I put the LSH-S in the car. After a few days I reversed them- I just found the LSH-S's beam more useful. But now that I have the 4+, well... (at least until the next great Arc).

PS: also pick up an AAA for your keychain. It is the Arc that I (and my wife ) use most often.

srue

Newly Enlightened
Joeys,
The 4+ Premium is $180 and the LSHF-P (which I currently have) is $150. Both are great lights, but I would get the 4+. Both can be found at Arc's website.

Likebright

Enlightened
JOEYS,
I just got a Arc4+ and it is a great light. For the extra 30 bucks its much, much more light. Get a Arc4+!
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.