Armytek China?

Henk4U2

Enlightened
Armytek must be somewhat decent it shows up for sale in Europe at retailers.
Here in NL Armytek is not sold by brick and mortar stores, but by Dutch internet stores. They are the ones to be contacted in case of warranties. I don't know if that's an improvement, because I'm certainly not going to test it.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I used to buy a lot from the Russians and didn't have many problems.
It's not the shipping, nor the quality of the items. Being half Armenian, I would never intentionally buy anything from Turkey. (When your ancestors commit genocide over 100 years ago, but you still to this day publicly pretend it never happened; hell no I'm not buying from you.)

Being half Ukrainian, I wouldn't mind buying as many surplus AKs as I could from a private Russian seller.... Then promptly smuggling them over for my Ukrainian Brothers & Sisters to use for the war effort. But no luck finding such a seller. Ah, the definition of irony!

letschat7

Flashlight Enthusiast
That sounds like a fed case waiting to happen!

I support the Russians by default and just happen to not like Ukraine for making a certain law. Incidently thanks to the Polite People programme I was able to obtain very high tech gear(Ratnik) from the Russian Federation. They sell to people like me in order to claim that anyone can form a fighting group and take action against the government of Ukraine when most probably it is their own special troops like VDV.

Attachments

• 9F1FB3B6-4370-4230-97FE-F8EFA8584D8E.jpeg
    9F1FB3B6-4370-4230-97FE-F8EFA8584D8E.jpeg
    925.4 KB · Views: 11

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I support the Russians by default....
Fair enough. Most Russians don't support Putin.
Sends over a bunch of kids to fight for him, they surrender.
Ukrainian families take them in and feed them. First good meals they've had since joing the Russian military.

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
TOTAL THREAD DERAILMENT - AGAIN!!!!!!!

Some people just never learn. There's a word for that, but i won't use it.

The company has been proven deceitful. What is geopolitcal about that?