• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *** Aviatrix and GlowFob Production Schedule and Updates ***

naloxone

Newly Enlightened
ahhhhhh....one more batch! The suspense is killing me! :huh:

Soon enough... :devil:

Atomic_Chicken

Enlightened
Greetings!

MAJOR UPDATE!!!

About the time CPF went down a week ago, I caught a pretty bad cold/flu of some sort. I'm normally as healthy as a... well... a chicken, but this one really threw me down for the count. Basically, after a brief (approx. 1 hour) attempt last Thurs. go to into the office and catch up on production, I found myself back in bed hurling and coughing through the holiday weekend. Yesterday (Tues.), I finally felt well enough to get back to work, and made it into the office to finish another two Aviatrix mods and set things up for final machining on the first batch of GlowFobs.

I'm feeling VERY good today, and expect to resume full-speed-ahead production to fill all your orders. Thanks for your exceptional patience, and to those who have contacted me via email and wished me a speedy recovery!

Best wishes,
Bawko

DM51

Flashaholic
Well hello there, ol' Bird! Very glad to see you are over the bout of bird flu and feeling better. Just as well it wasn't the dreaded H5N1 strain.

--=[ KEEP ON CLUCKIN' ]=--

imfrogman

Newly Enlightened
Hey Chicken,
Received mine yesterday. Thanks for the quick shipping. It was a breeze to install & works like a charm. Can't wait to take with me tomorrow to Costa Rica.

iocheretyanny

Enlightened
Glad to hear you are feeling better :)

I am a bit confused if you recieved my order - I believe I should have been on the first batch - can you please check if you have my order, and when it is expected to ship.

1 V10 Green, and 1 blue.

Atomic_Chicken

Enlightened
Greetings!

Glad to hear you are feeling better :)

I am a bit confused if you recieved my order - I believe I should have been on the first batch - can you please check if you have my order, and when it is expected to ship.

1 V10 Green, and 1 blue.

I would be happy to check on your order. However, I have them filed by Paypal ID, not CPF ID. Please email me (bawko AT hotmail DOT com) with the email address you use with Paypal, and I'll reply with your order status.

Best wishes,
Bawko

Phredd

Enlightened
Hey Bawko,

I don't know if you got to mine yet. You might have missed my earlier message, but you can you make mine 1/4" instead of 3/8"? I have one of the DIY fobs, which is very thin and not nearly as sturdy as acrylic, so I'm sure the 1/4" will at least be stronger than that.

Thanks,
Phredd

Atomic_Chicken

Enlightened
Greetings!

Hey Bawko,

I don't know if you got to mine yet. You might have missed my earlier message, but you can you make mine 1/4" instead of 3/8"? I have one of the DIY fobs, which is very thin and not nearly as sturdy as acrylic, so I'm sure the 1/4" will at least be stronger than that.

Thanks,
Phredd

I only have 3/8" and 1/2" polycarbonate rod in stock... if you can wait until Tues. or Wed. of next week (I'll be out of town on Mon.), I will pick up some 1/4" for you. Let me know.

Best wishes,
Bawko

Atomic_Chicken

Enlightened
Greetings!

Any more news about International shipping for the glowfobs?

I'll be offering International shipping for both the Aviatrix and Glowfob orders within the next 7-10 days. I need to finish up the first production run of Aviatrix mods (only 2 left to go!) then do an assessment of the parts inventory and final preparation for sub-contracted assembly. I'm expecting that bit of work to take me about a week... then I'll be ready to do full-scale production including international orders!

Best wishes,
Bawko

Phredd

Enlightened
Greetings!

I only have 3/8" and 1/2" polycarbonate rod in stock... if you can wait until Tues. or Wed. of next week (I'll be out of town on Mon.), I will pick up some 1/4" for you. Let me know.

Best wishes,
Bawko

Sure, I can wait. Thanks for doing that for me.

Phredd

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Woo-hoo! Mine arrived today. I can't wait for the dark to show.

Great packing job, Bawko! :thumbsup:

Is there any chance that we could get an electronic copy of the manual, maybe in PDF format?

I've posted some output measurements in The Aviatrix: Output Measurements and Beamshots.

Last edited:

Atomic_Chicken

Enlightened
Greetings!

+1 - Ordered and paid for on April 22nd.

I'm assuming your talking about the GlowFobs... I should have most pending GlowFob orders shipped by Friday. I just got back in town about an hour ago, from being gone over the weekend and Monday. I'm going to be machining the final flats and keyring hole in all the currently epoxied fobs over the next 2 days... I'll be sending emails as these ship.

On the home stretch here... sorry for the GlowFob delays, I've had more work than I imagined getting these two products to market and keeping up with all the details.

If you're talking about Aviatrix mods, there are two more left from the first production run to finish up and ship... that should happen by tomorrow evening. After that, there are approx. 10 orders currently pending on the 2nd production run - those will be filled as fast as possible, but there is another circuit board order and some parts orders that have to be placed in order to produce those... making the wait somewhere around 2-3 weeks depending on your place in line.

cd-card-biz, I believe your order was #24 of the first 25 unit production run... so yours should be finished and shipped in the next day or two.

One other thing: Page one of this thread contains detailed status reports of both projects, in threads 2 and 3.

Best wishes,
Bawko

Last edited:

JJH

Newly Enlightened
Hey Bawko,
Any idea of the timeframe for the next iteration of the Aviatrix. Talkin' 'bout 1 red, 2 white that will light up separately, then perhaps the white & incan together or all together. I'm trying to be soooo patient!
Thanks for all your creative efforts!
JJ

Atomic_Chicken

Enlightened
Greetings!

Hey Bawko,
Any idea of the timeframe for the next iteration of the Aviatrix. Talkin' 'bout 1 red, 2 white that will light up separately, then perhaps the white & incan together or all together. I'm trying to be soooo patient!
Thanks for all your creative efforts!
JJ

Your talking about the 3-Stage Aviatrix. I should have development and testing complete on that in about 1-2 weeks... so I can offer it as an option during the 2nd production run timeframe.

Best wishes,
Bawko