• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired B@rt's Tritium thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunga

Flashaholic
Hi Bart, Payment sent for 3x 1.5x5mm green, 3x 1.5x5mm ice blue, and one 2x8mm ice blue trit, with regular shipping. I accept responsibility. Thanks!

B@rt

Flashaholic
Easy, just send paypal to pixpimp(at)gmail.com and list your order in the comments section. ;) The 2x8mm vials are $11.- a piece, priority shipping is $3.- making your total $36.-

SRT-10

Newly Enlightened
Hello sir!

I was lucky enough to get the last Tri-EDC in Okluma's recent sale. Unfortunately, he forgot to drill the optic for trits as I requested. I have worked out a deal with him to buy the trits, and ship them to his address. He will then install them in a prepared optic and send to me. I would like to purchase 3-green-1.55mm x 5mm trits if possible?

I know I am a first time buyer, feel free to check with Jeff that this deal is on the up and up. Can we arrange this? If so, please PM me.

Thanks in advance!!

DKlaser

Enlightened
Anyone have any spheres laying around that did not get used? I pay top dollar

B@rt

Flashaholic
SRT-10, sorry my pm is turned off. Of course you can order from me, if you include the adress where you want them shipped to I can send them directly to Okluma. ;)

DKlaser, I hope you get lucky with finding spheres. :candle:

sio2ga

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I see you have the ice blue in "high pressure vials" and I am wondering what the difference is from a regular vial. Thanks!

sio2ga

Newly Enlightened
B@art, Your pm is turned off so I hope you don't mind me asking here: How much did the 15mm and 18mm sphere's go for when you had them in stock for sale? What do you think an 18mm sphere would be worth today? Thanks for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts