• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Banggood's Discounted Deals Collection (Update Continually)

BGroars

Enlightened
Hi dear friends,
Good day!
Today very glad to update you the new flash deals as follow, hope you like them!
1. MECO XM-L T6 2000lm Zoomable LED Flashlight 18650 -- Only $7.99

2. NITECORE Intellicharger I4 NEW Version Universal Smart Charger -- Only $17.99

3. 2PCS NCR 18650B 3400mAH 18650 3.7 V Lithium Rechargeable Battery -- Only $11.99

2xSKU071426a1.JPG

bdogps

Enlightened
Hello Bangood,

This is what my local post office told me:

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us about the article you are expecting. I can certainly understand your concern around the safe delivery of this item. My name is Nathan.

I would have expected that your parcel should have been delivered by now, or a card left in your letterbox letting you know that it is awaiting collection at the post office.

To enable enquiries to commence into this matter we require the sender to log an investigation via their local postal authority who will liaise with Australia Post throughout to find out what has happened. I can understand this may be inconvenient, however the sender needs to launch this investigation as they have access to all the relevant paperwork, lodgement documents and information needed to ensure the most thorough search takes place.

Once the sender launches this investigation, we will begin our search.

Kind regards,"

This is what your staff replied to me:

"I am glad to get your email.

We've sent you the item of order 1 on 2015/12/29 .

The tracking number is 2HG
The shipping information up to date is:
Latest Event --2016-01-06 10:42BRISBANE CITY QLD, Customer Enquiry lodged

You can check the shipping information on the website:

It usually takes about 7 to 25 business days(not including the holidays and weekends).
So don't worry. I hope you can get your parcel soon."

Best wishes,"

Does your staff even read the email?

BGroars

Enlightened
I am sorry to heart that, please PM your email address and order number to me, i will ask them to check carefully. Sorry for this.

Hello Bangood,

This is what my local post office told me:

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us about the article you are expecting. I can certainly understand your concern around the safe delivery of this item. My name is Nathan.

I would have expected that your parcel should have been delivered by now, or a card left in your letterbox letting you know that it is awaiting collection at the post office.

To enable enquiries to commence into this matter we require the sender to log an investigation via their local postal authority who will liaise with Australia Post throughout to find out what has happened. I can understand this may be inconvenient, however the sender needs to launch this investigation as they have access to all the relevant paperwork, lodgement documents and information needed to ensure the most thorough search takes place.

Once the sender launches this investigation, we will begin our search.

Kind regards,"

This is what your staff replied to me:

"I am glad to get your email.

We've sent you the item of order 1 on 2015/12/29 .

The tracking number is 2HG
The shipping information up to date is:
Latest Event --2016-01-06 10:42BRISBANE CITY QLD, Customer Enquiry lodged

You can check the shipping information on the website:

It usually takes about 7 to 25 business days(not including the holidays and weekends).
So don't worry. I hope you can get your parcel soon."

Best wishes,"

Does your staff even read the email?

bdogps

Enlightened
Hello this email I received:
"Thank you for taking the time to contact us about an item you are expecting. The article ID is: 2H My name is Charles and I am more than happy to provide you some information for your enquiry today.

A,I fully understand your concern around the safe delivery of this article. And you want to know how the investigation is going? I have checked all our records, regrettably, I haven't been able to see any formal request being sent from the sender's side postal authority if this item was posted from overseas. As what we have requested you to do is to require the sender to log an investigation via their local postal authority who will liaise with Australia Post throughout to find out what has happened. I can understand this may be inconvenient, however the sender needs to launch this investigation as they have access to all the relevant paperwork, lodgement documents and information needed to ensure the most thorough search takes place.

Most importantly, only the sender is the entitled party to accept compensation if the item is deemed as missing or lost by the end of the investigation. By the time, then you can claim this compensation from the sender if you ordered this item online. Therefore, the best way for you is to liaise with the sender until this matter is resolved."

I was told last week by email that Banggood has done this request to conduct an investigation on my missing parcel. Then I get an email that you guys are willing to send me the item again, but then in the following email you tell me to pay for it again. Seriously? You want to pay twice and yet haven't done what you are meant to do a week ago?

Also in a earlier email I was given the option of a refund and you want to charge me to resend it?

Last edited:

Phlogiston

Enlightened
That's weird. Surely Banggood are the sender, so they need to contact the postal authority? Or do they have an additional third-party marketplace system, like Amazon does?

BGroars

Enlightened
Hello, I think there are some misunderstandings between us, please check your email, our colleague already explained for this. Sorry for trouble you, thank you for understanding.

Hello this email I received:
"Thank you for taking the time to contact us about an item you are expecting. The article ID is: 2H My name is Charles and I am more than happy to provide you some information for your enquiry today.

A,I fully understand your concern around the safe delivery of this article. And you want to know how the investigation is going? I have checked all our records, regrettably, I haven't been able to see any formal request being sent from the sender's side postal authority if this item was posted from overseas. As what we have requested you to do is to require the sender to log an investigation via their local postal authority who will liaise with Australia Post throughout to find out what has happened. I can understand this may be inconvenient, however the sender needs to launch this investigation as they have access to all the relevant paperwork, lodgement documents and information needed to ensure the most thorough search takes place.

Most importantly, only the sender is the entitled party to accept compensation if the item is deemed as missing or lost by the end of the investigation. By the time, then you can claim this compensation from the sender if you ordered this item online. Therefore, the best way for you is to liaise with the sender until this matter is resolved."

I was told last week by email that Banggood has done this request to conduct an investigation on my missing parcel. Then I get an email that you guys are willing to send me the item again, but then in the following email you tell me to pay for it again. Seriously? You want to pay twice and yet haven't done what you are meant to do a week ago?

Also in a earlier email I was given the option of a refund and you want to charge me to resend it?

bdogps

Enlightened
Hello, I think there are some misunderstandings between us, please check your email, our colleague already explained for this. Sorry for trouble you, thank you for understanding.

Yes there was, and thank you for your great service. I will definitely keep buying items from Banggood, you guys delivered the service, but Australia Post is the one that failed.