Beryllium Copper Rotary Anniversary Run

doctordun

Enlightened
Got the tracking number yesterday. Thank you. It appears the label was created, but the light hasn't started it's journey yet. Shouldn't take too long now!

I am getting the best one right?:whistle:

Last edited:

doctordun

Enlightened
My light was out for delivery and now is missing in action. USPS has no clue where it is.
Of course, it has to be the BeCu and not an average one.

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received mine today and it seems like the reflector assembly seems off some and led is not centered. The seems are not as smooth as my bronze and titanium. But I love the weight and feel.

Last edited:

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Btw. we need more Pictures of BeCu Rotaries. Ther can be never enough pictures.

@Doctordun I am quite sure the BeCu only make an extra round and will appear on your location very soon.

myrr

Newly Enlightened
Btw. we need more Pictures of BeCu Rotaries. Ther can be never enough pictures.

@Doctordun I am quite sure the BeCu only make an extra round and will appear on your location very soon.

+1 let's see some copper pics. We need more temptation to buy ;)

RCS1300

Flashlight Enthusiast
My light was out for delivery and now is missing in action. USPS has no clue where it is.

This has happened to me several times. I have had "out for delivery" packages get delivered within three days.

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have had packages go undelivered on the day scheduled. They arrived a day or two later.

I think the issue has to do with the guy running the Post Office, not wanting to pay overtime. So the mailperson will return to the post office with undelivered packages, if they cannot finish their route that day.

this guy had a similar experience, his BeCu was not delivered on schedule, but showed up another day:
Update: It made it! They're all together now:

NGgO3Ull.jpg