best 18650 to use in M1X

Tbone675

Newly Enlightened
i have a jet beam M1X and i want a set of rechargeable 18650s to run in it. what batt and charger combo would be best for me?

lovecpf

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast
AW cells can be found at lighthound.com. Lots of people like them and AW is active on CPF. Batteryjunction.com may have them, too. You might also try Tenergys from batteryspace.com.

I like Pila cells, but they have a different numbering system.

Pila is a brand that makes a high-quality smart charger. It's a bit harder to find, but you can google it. Worth the time to find. Here's one link from an advertiser with a CPF discount:
http://www.illuminationgear.com/14343/index.html

Make sure you get protected cells because they are less dangerous. People aren't responding because there are a number of threads on which cells work best, so you might want to search a bit. Check out the sticky at the top of this section of the forum. Some of the information is getting old, but it will educate you in a hurry.

Welcome to the forum. It takes a while, so don't get frustrated.

Last edited:

Tbone675

Newly Enlightened
no i understand, i am really new and the threads i found went WAY WAY over my head. i just needed a good all around opinion on what one to buy and i think i got one soooo....i should be all set. :)