Best battery buys

MY

Enlightened
Help! I am getting ready to move to Canada and would like to load up on some batteries in anticipation of the ARC LS and to feed my LED collection. I would appreciate it if suggestions could be given to websites with the best battery buys. I am primarily interested in 123 and lithium button cells.

Lights to you.

Thanks.
smile.gif

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
John3, it appears that you are somewhat a new member to this board, WELCOME ABOARD !!

Many other members of this board have had bad experiences with botach. Would recomend you do a search on Botach before buying. If you still feel warm and fuzzy and place an order with Botach, best of luck!

Brock

Flashaholic
Oh poor John3...

Just so you know, quite a few of the members here, including myself, have had serious problems with Botach, or botch as I like to call them. I am still in dispute with them on my last order from last December, and it looks like they are just going to keep my money
mad.gif

So if you feel lucky its up to you and maybe they have improved (doubt it), but I have had serious issues with 3 orders (out of 11) from them and 3 is enough for me to call it quits with them. It just isn't worth it when you can get great service for 5% more.

Artie Choke

Newly Enlightened
Hi all. I just joined, but have been following this forum for a few months now.

I just got some ge/sanyo 123s from a place called ZReiss in NY. For 12 or more, the price is $1.59 (until the next break at 48), which is the best price I've seen. I also got some clock batteries (303s) for .71 each.

This was the first time I ordered from them - they only emailed me a confirmation notice, but they shipped the day after they got my order (I had to email them about when it shipped - they don't seem too chatty). It took around 5 working days to get them in CA. Also, the shipping is $7.95 minimum - mine went UPS.

The batteries don't have any expiration date on them - since I haven't seen the sanyos before - this might be normal. I tested them all and they were around 3.23 +/- .01 V (on my new Sears craftsman $15 auto-ranging DMM
grin.gif
- thx for the tip!)

I got them to use in my wife's camera - then I'll get the last drops out of them in my new arc LS (is it here yet?!!!)
tongue.gif
shocked.gif

Supposedly cheap batteries will meet anyone's price, but I didn't take them up on the offer - as under $50 has a $5 service fee tacked on and my order was only $40 - doh!

anyway, here's the link to the battery section: ZReiss batteries