best tactical under 30 bucks?

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not proud. I'll accept all the help i can get. Just getting back into folders again and stated reading all the threads

That's right. We are an unusual community of geeks. If we don't look after each other, who will?

@raggie33, if you don't like my PM offer, then just send me your address. I will send you my Spyderco Sharpmaker. One thing about the internet age is that we buy things without getting to try them first. Use it for a while and see what you think. If you don't like it, just send it back when you are ready. If you like it and want to keep it, I'll let you have it for half of the retail cost.

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has anybody recommended the spyderco Byrd line yet?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
That's right. We are an unusual community of geeks. If we don't look after each other, who will?

@raggie33, if you don't like my PM offer, then just send me your address. I will send you my Spyderco Sharpmaker. One thing about the internet age is that we buy things without getting to try them first. Use it for a while and see what you think. If you don't like it, just send it back when you are ready. If you like it and want to keep it, I'll let you have it for half of the retail cost.
u have been so helpful my freind i cant accept anymore help in a few months ill have enough for the sharpmaker i have a lansky turn box i love it just wish the crocks was longer