Beta QRv3 Titanium

Wish it was duel fuel and offered a selection of 519a temps. I'd buy one if it was offered in 5000k

Dual fuel would require a two-story driver to be that small in diameter.
I imagine Richard at Mtneletronics is building his drivers.

I haven't had much luck with 3.7v 10440 batteries.
I've fried two AAA drivers with them. I'm not certain that the dual fuel AAA chinese drivers are built for the long-term.

Thanks for the info. Makes sense. Duel fuel isn't that much of a deal breaker to me as I'd rather just have the option to choose between some different temps

Probably will get one eventually. I do like the new style and it looks grippy. 1/4 driver is a bonus as well

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the old beta "pill" can be unscrewed and inserted into the new Beta design? I had the old Ti Beta modded (LED swap) and it would be great to just unscrew the driver and LED and screw it into the new light. I haven't purchased yet just asking if anyone has tried or knows. Thanks.

Does anyone know if the old beta "pill" can be unscrewed and inserted into the new Beta design? I had the old Ti Beta modded (LED swap) and it would be great to just unscrew the driver and LED and screw it into the new light. I haven't purchased yet just asking if anyone has tried or knows. Thanks.
I think you should email darksucks. I would think you should be able to no problem.