??Brighter than Photon but not too big , also cheaper than Arc LS

Lantern Jack O.

Enlightened
Two others I didn't see mentioned above:
* Silviron's DB twin Arc AAA battery tube - short version (nice for any combo, but I'm partial to EV/LE).
* UK2AAA (not an LED, but very small, bright, waterproof, and inexpensive)

Phinas

Newly Enlightened
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for posting pictures, it makes everything, specially size , clearer to me now. Kl-1 in e1 body does look small, but still too expensive. Bart is that your hand? nice hands. Last two questions. , where online can I find Streamlight Clipmate the cheapest, and is the clip detachable.

thanks again.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Originally posted by Phinas:
Bart is that your hand? nice hands.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">No, not mine .... I just copied the pic, it's from another forumite.
blush.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif

(And I forgot who...
bluedead.gif
)

Rooster

Newly Enlightened
Phinas, try here Sharper Image I know it doesn't say Streamlight, but I've checked them out, and they are the same light Streamlight is selling. Streamlight probably doesn't make this light, as it is made in China along with their Trident and Septor headlamp. I've seen all three of these in various private 3rd party labeling guise. The Sharper Image is a well established mail order/brick & morter retail company that sell mainly gadgets, many of them tend to be silly, a few are quite useful. For instance they are selling the Inova x5t for $39.99. The picture on their site shows the orig x5, but the stores are carrying the x5t.

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I second Jack O's suggestion above. The UKE 2AAA mini pocket, although not an LED, is a really great, small, bright, inexpensive light. And the Underwater Kinetics website (uwkinetics.com) shows the mini pocket in several transparent colors. For the price, you could get the lights in several different colors to make a fashion statement...