budgeted lightweight zoom light

lol

Newly Enlightened
Hello,
I need a powerful flashlight which I can carry it in my handbag. My requirements are:
- light.. less than 2 ounces
- zoom function
- more than 5w or 200 lumens
- lesa than $30
- preferably from dealextreme or any sites shipping internationally

I'm not sure if it exists :D please help.

Walterk

Enlightened
I adore my three 7 USD 3xAAA focusable aspeheric flashlights from DX.
Later version got multi-mode and even S---T---R---O---B--E. Not that I care about the strobe,
but they certainly are my favourite stock lights within the house.
The Fenix TK40 is my first grab for around the house.

A step up, say 5W I do not know alternatives beside ledlenser or zweibruder lights. For aspeherics lenses I mean.
You could mod a Maglite for 5w led aspheric but no way under 30 USD, and that would be limited in zoom.

rambo180

Enlightened
I adore my three 7 USD 3xAAA focusable aspeheric flashlights from DX.
Later version got multi-mode and even S---T---R---O---B--E. Not that I care about the strobe,
but they certainly are my favourite stock lights within the house.
The Fenix TK40 is my first grab for around the house.

A step up, say 5W I do not know alternatives beside ledlenser or zweibruder lights. For aspeherics lenses I mean.
You could mod a Maglite for 5w led aspheric but no way under 30 USD, and that would be limited in zoom.

Hi,

I don't know how much 5 ounces is, but i have this from DX. I know it says only 100 lumens but believe me for a budget flashlight, it will BLOW YOU AWAY (and it zooms well)! Unless you want to light up an entire field, this light will be bright enough - no question.

[h=1]C30 Flood-to-Throw Zooming Glass Optics Cree P4-WC 100-Lumen LED Flashlight with Strap (3*AAA)[/h]