Calling all WEEnies!

Jay R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob, I can't believe that you put that lens back in with your finger prints all over it :mecry:

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

greenLED

Flashaholic
That's just *wrong*!!! :eek:

:wow:

wee-les.jpg

Makes me wonder if a similiar pill would be feasible with a SSC emitter... :devil:

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's just *wrong*!!! :eek:

:wow:

Makes me wonder if a similiar pill would be feasible with a SSC emitter... :devil:
The 1st proto Wee had a K2 Lux. Kenster owns that one... :wave:
I did a similar job with the soldering & SMD Resistor. So you could do it with the Seoul. The XR-E package is much better for this approach.

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 1st proto Wee had a K2 Lux. Kenster owns that one... :wave:

Howdy Rob! :wave:
No longer the proud owner of the proto Ti Wee Light. :awman: I decided to gift the little gem to another CPF member that inquired about it so someone else could enjoy the proto Wee as I did. ;)

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Howdy Rob! :wave:
No longer the proud owner of the proto Ti Wee Light. :awman: I decided to gift the little gem to another CPF member that inquired about it so someone else could enjoy the proto Wee as I did. ;)

:thumbsup: :bow:

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
ok my fiancee is going to let me order a couple of hundred bucks worth of stuff from lighthound for my birthday
Lighthound have the Wee's for sale, im just wondering if they come with the Tritium locaters installed ? has anybody bought one from lighthound or have you all bought from lummi.co.uk ?
thanks in advance guys

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
ok my fiancee is going to let me order a couple of hundred bucks worth of stuff from lighthound for my birthday
Lighthound have the Wee's for sale, im just wondering if they come with the Tritium locaters installed ? has anybody bought one from lighthound or have you all bought from lummi.co.uk ?
thanks in advance guys

All the 1st batch of Wee NS & Ti for Lighthound had Ice Blue Locators.
I think he may be putting a new order in :thinking: but he hasn't yet.

Pher

Newly Enlightened
Orb, I emailed them two and a half weeks ago and they said that they have them in two weeks.But they haven't ordered any YET? I was looking forward to it being a birthday present.Also, would you have a link of a beamshot with another light.That should probably keep me busy for a while.

gorn

Enlightened
Orb, I emailed them two and a half weeks ago and they said that they have them in two weeks.But they haven't ordered any YET? I was looking forward to it being a birthday present.Also, would you have a link of a beamshot with another light.That should probably keep me busy for a while.

Yeah, lighthound told me a week ago they expected a new shipment of ORB Wee's to arrive in about 10 days. They also said they had the tritium locators and that in a few weeks they will have the 80's in stock.

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Orb products are going to be available stateside?!? Wow, that's great. Any chance the lights and accessories will be available through BrightGuy?

Just checked the Lighthound website, but the Orb page was blank. So what am I doing wrong? Will Lighthound be supplying the emitters as well as the lights, batteries, chargers, spacers, etc.?

Oh, happy day!

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
All the 1st batch of Wee NS & Ti for Lighthound had Ice Blue Locators.
I think he may be putting a new order in :thinking: but he hasn't yet.

ok, no worries
i will have to wait till after my holiday to order one then
hopefully i can come back from the holiday with enough cash for a TI version instead of the NS

orb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have just sent Lighthound an email to see if he is placing a order.
In the mean time we ship worldwide all the time.....

Pher

Newly Enlightened
Flashfan, for some reason the orb section is blank. You have to just put orb in the search engine and it will show you orbs stuff.

faco

Enlightened
Just placed an order and waiting for my Wee ns 80lm. 15 min run time is fine when you also carry other lights............

Rob has been quick in answering all my questions. Thanks Mate
:paypal:

gorn

Enlightened
I have just sent Lighthound an email to see if he is placing a order.
In the mean time we ship worldwide all the time.....

I would love to order from your web site but I find the whole currency conversion a little intimidating. That is why I was so happy to find the Wee on Lighthounds page. But that is now causing me some anxiety with them saying they had some coming and now finding out that isn't the case.

I have made several pleasant transactions with Lighthound, I hope this will end up being another. I purchased my ORB Raws from serious lights in Canada when they were in business. Nothing personal against ordering directly from ORB but I just can't seem to get myself to do it. I start to place the order, see the pound symbol and the mental block comes up.

Pher

Newly Enlightened
orb, would you take any other payment besides paypal? The main reason I was going order from Lighthound because I could order over the phone. But could you take a mail order or something like that? If you could that would be great.

tsask

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rob is an VERY easy guy to do business with. I would not hesitate to ask if he would accept payment besides paypal, credit card etc .:twothumbs

I never had a problem with the currency conversion although the US Dollar is weaker than when I placed my first RAW order 2 years ago. :sigh:

I decided on the 25 lumen for several reassons. I use my Raw Ns mostly on it's low setting, so the WEE- a little brigter and smaller should be a lot of fun. This will be my first RAW with the blue trintium locators.

If anyone is contemplating purchasing such a piece of gemlike art, Rob at ORB is great about replying to questions.

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received my Raw NS this past Monday and I have not been able to put it down. At first I thought the 3 blue Trits were a waste of money (it was still light out) But It is so easy to find at night on the nightstand I wouldn't be without them now. It is my EDC. Love this light!