Candlelight Forums explained:

JoeJoe

Newly Enlightened
View attachment 51043
Joe Joe,
Your objective was met, but you said a moderator got on your case. Who was that and do you have proof? We're you leaning left or right?

Happy Halloween
Uhhh, I do not need to provide proof, but it happened. I lean Right as in Conservative and righteousness. It happened, but I have seen comments like or worse than mine and no intervention from a moderator. Perhaps as I am new? Not sure. But I am OK with it. I said a few stupid ace things and I deserve most of it . LOL

JoeJoe

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for all of your replies on this thread! You could have burned me by candleLIGHT way more than you did! The comments were pretty funny. You are all pretty chill and fun, so kudos to most of you. But to be fair, I stated mostly the truth - that is the nature of this forum, I get it now. But, there are a few smart aces on here, I stand by that. Including me I guess. BTW, You all teased me about CandleLIGHT, but to be fair, both can start a serious fire, burn down a house, burn you to FUBAR, and make it where you do not wish to hold either one! And before battery torches, there was only measured candleLIGHT to measure. What was the lumens, 10-20?? LOL I will probably repeat the mistake, that is how my eyes and brain work, so go ahead and flame me! I can take it.

IMA SOL MAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for all of your replies on this thread! You could have burned me by candleLIGHT way more than you did! The comments were pretty funny. You are all pretty chill and fun, so kudos to most of you. But to be fair, I stated mostly the truth - that is the nature of this forum, I get it now. But, there are a few smart aces on here, I stand by that. Including me I guess. BTW, You all teased me about CandleLIGHT, but to be fair, both can start a serious fire, burn down a house, burn you to FUBAR, and make it where you do not wish to hold either one! And before battery torches, there was only measured candleLIGHT to measure. What was the lumens, 10-20?? LOL I will probably repeat the mistake, that is how my eyes and brain work, so go ahead and flame me! I can take it.
Eh, what do you think, guys? Till he's a nice golden brown? Chance? Poppy? You guys have a lot of grill time, whaddya think? Extra crispy, regular or extra spicy?! 🥵

Like any club/community, there will always be those with a sharp tongue and quick wit. Most everyone means well. Again, welcome JoeJoe! Grab a beer, put your feet up and light a flashlight. 😁

Last edited:

Jean-Luc Descarte

Enlightened
Glad to see you taking it all in stride, JoeJoe :party: Welcome back!

Eh, what do you think, guys? Till he's a nice golden brown? Chance? Poppy? You guys have a lot of grill time, whaddya think? Extra crispy, regular or extra spicy?! 🥵
I say al dente is enough. Nobody likes 'em overcooked, y'know?

Latest posts