• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Cerakote Service *Run 3 Open!* Get your lights coated by a NIS certified applicator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayhighh

Enlightened
Charles, im getting three 6ps. Blue in one and pink in another and orange for the last. If military digital camo is possible i might get one too ! Thanks

grayhighh

Enlightened
Blue, pink, orange in digi camo ! URHHHH can't even image. I wouldn't use these light.

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Update on Orange; we got bumped this week due to a large SWAT team refinishing job, he is also short handed as his partners are going to Shot Show this week so it will be delayed until this coming weekend. He has been having a hell of a time grit blasting off all of the other coater's cerakote in order to start fresh from bare metal, that stuff is tough!!

Soooo close!

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an extra cooly available for coating, either white or Ti Blue if anyone is interested!

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
getting close on the Orange, going to give him a call tomorrow to see how close =)

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just showing off some of bugsy's work.

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1070.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

Burnt bronze for a C2 host and cryos original bezel.
Burnt bronze for a FM 26500 host and M2 bezel with Oveready M2 bezel ring.

Top notch work from a classy guy. You cannot beat that! Cheers to Bugsy!

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
[sarcasm] badtziscool thanks so much for posting those pics [end]
Now I regret getting so much orange and no burnt bronze, those lights look great

OscarTheDog

Enlightened
I really like the Burnt Bronze i have a couple of lights i like to get done let me know if this will be offered on the next run?

Inkidu

Newly Enlightened
Those pictures do the color justice badtziscool.
I am in for more burnt bronze.

Mtbmurf

Newly Enlightened

Seeing how all the crap in my past couple months i missed the last run. Got my storm and extended tube ready to go. I assume colors for run 4 not determined and not ready to send stuff yet? Burnt bronze us cool!! Maybe white??!!

j12sully

Newly Enlightened
Just stumbled on this thread today. That cerakoting looks awesome. I would be interested in getting a 6P done in OD green. Would I also be able to get it bored out if I send it out to you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just stumbled on this thread today. The cerakoting looks awesome. I would absolutley be down for getting my 6P done in OD green.

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
they look awesome!!! I'll be spraying my fm host bronze next round!!!

Just showing off some of bugsy's work.

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1070.jpg

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1068.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

Burnt bronze for a C2 host and cryos original bezel.
Burnt bronze for a FM 26500 host and M2 bezel with Oveready M2 bezel ring.

Top notch work from a classy guy. You cannot beat that! Cheers to Bugsy!

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seeing how all the crap in my past couple months i missed the last run. Got my storm and extended tube ready to go. I assume colors for run 4 not determined and not ready to send stuff yet? Burnt bronze us cool!! Maybe white??!!

I really like the Burnt Bronze i have a couple of lights i like to get done let me know if this will be offered on the next run?

I think we will be doing bronze again soon, probably after ti blue, that gives us 3 weeks to collect parts!!! =)

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wouldn't mind getting my Surefire 6P cerakoted in Safety Orange! Put me down please.

That might be a while to amass 10 more orangies; they are currently being sprayed and should be back very soon =)

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think we will be doing bronze again soon, probably after ti blue, that gives us 3 weeks to collect parts!!! =)

I'm in. (again) :naughty: Man, I think I'm getting a Bugsy Cerakote Collection.

sadtimes

Enlightened
How about hot pink.. I wanna coat a light for the girlfriend =-)

Also, Cant wait for white to get back!!!!

bugsy714

Flashlight Enthusiast
All of the smaller orangies are complete, just waiting on the maglights and they will be back!!! :cheer:

Hoping to get down there on Friday and have them packed up for shipping on monday!!!

White is going in next, then we will be all caught up and the Ti Blue can start!!!

The Schedule for Spraying is as follows:
1 Week White
2 Weeks Ti Blue (need 4 more hosts!)
3 Weeks Burnt Bronze 2.0 (need 7 more hosts!)
4 Weeks (???)

Also I am doing a few G Black lights if any of you want that color!! I can also do accessories, rings, tailcaps etc for 2 tone lights!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts