• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Cerakote Service *Run 3 Open!* Get your lights coated by a NIS certified applicator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.lumen

Enlightened
Re: **OPEN** Cerakote Service *Choosing New Colors* Get your lights coated!!

any responses from charles? its been two weeks and he has not responded to my pm :-/

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

HEY Charles have you got any updates on when you will be sending my box ? :(
Last PM you said you had it all packed.
Please try and find the time to send it there are some cool lights in there that I am dying to see most I purchase over eight months ago now.

thx
Rat

Last edited:

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok I have waited long enough and cannot not sit back and wait any longer.
Looks like Charles has just too much on his plate and cannot find the time. With no reply to my Phone calls, PM's & TXT messages I am working on retrieving my lights myself.

Before I do I would like to know How many other people are out there that are waiting for their lights to be returned ? I have been talking with one other person who also has a large amount of lights with him so one else ?
If you would like I could retrieve them the same time I do mine and send them out to you.

At the moment I am looking at going over there myself or finding somebody that lives close and for a fee looking after it for us.

cheers

mr.lumen

Enlightened

he only has one of mine but id like it back just the same. this is rediculous.

Looks like Charles has just too much on his plate and cannot find the time. With no reply to my Phone calls, PM's & TXT messages I am working on retrieving my lights myself.

Before I do I would like to know How many other people are out there that are waiting for their lights to be returned ? I have been talking with one other person who also has a large amount of lights with him so one else ?
If you would like I could retrieve them the same time I do mine and send them out to you.

At the moment I am looking at going over there myself or finding somebody that lives close and for a fee looking after it for us.

cheers

leadsled9

Newly Enlightened

Charles has 25 Surefire C2 bodies of mine ($1500 worth) and $500+ of my money. He has ceased all communication. Not answering multiple PM's, voice messages and text messages. He has been using the same excuse of family illness, which for me has become too thin to believe. I have requested (several months ago) that he return my lights with no response.

He sent out a few lights to guys that only had one....to placate folks and give the illusion that he was still responding, and buy him some time....but he has held on to all of the high dollar orders. I know of two other high dollar orders he hasn't sent out....one for $2500 and one for $1500. Along with my $2000 order....that makes $6,000.00 in just three orders.

I'm afraid we've all been ripped off. I would gladly pitch in $$$ on any fact finding mission if one should arise.

cheers

Last edited:

leadsled9

Newly Enlightened
One already did. It is Rat. I won't speak for the other one. I'll let him chiime in.

Last edited:

russde

Newly Enlightened
Single one of mine (from the bore service thread)...lost patience. At this point, if family issues are still the problem, I'm sure someone could have been recruited to at the very least return these to their proper owners. I'd like mine back...and a refund, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

leadsled9

Newly Enlightened
At this point, if family issues are still the problem, I'm sure someone could have been recruited to at the very least return these to their proper owners.

Exactly!

He told me over and over for months "the c2's are at the machinist."

He told Rat over and over "your lights are boxed up ready to ship."

Hogwash.

I hate being ripped off and I hate being lied too. I do believe in karma, however.

Hint:

Mail Fraud.

A crime in which the perpetrator develops a scheme using the mails to defraud another of money or property. This crime specifically requires
the intent to defraud, and is a federal offense governed by section 1341 of title 18 of the U.S. Code. The mail fraud statute was first enacted in 1872 to prohibit illicit mailings with the Postal Service (formerly the Post Office) for the purpose of executing a fraudulent scheme.

jwyj

Enlightened
RAT- your stuff will go out this week followed by JYWJ and Machete God as they are the most massive orders...in the meantime I will be sending out the smaller orders as I get a handle on who I owe what to
Here you can see that I am one of those that have massive orders.

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have personally got $500 riding indirectly via Machette God's lots with him. Since MG has not chimed in, I guess there is nothing much I can do.
Looking at the situation, I think our lights are no longer with him. Unless he has been bedridden for the last 6 months, he would have got the lights out. There is no pecuniary advantage for him to keep our lights as long as he has.

Does anyone have a record of the serial numbers of those lights? Maybe we can start another thread with a list of the lights involved. At least when it does resurface, there is a platform to check. I don't have the numbers to my lights though.

Meanwhile, I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope for a miracle.....

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
If anyone manages to contact Bugsy, Tell him to gather all the lots into 1 large pile, courier services like Fedex, DHL etc etc have a service called "Reverse Pickup". They will go to a location you tell them and pick up the shipment for you. Naturally the bill will have to paid by us. In this case, there is no excuse for Bugsy. He just needs to surrender the items to the pick up agent.

If all agree, can we have someone based in the US take lead to recover the lights back. I would be happy to do this but I am based in Malaysia, Pointless to have everything sent here and then repatriated back to the US.

Last edited:

leadsled9

Newly Enlightened
What bothers me the most is that I didn't know the trouble others were having.

Rat has been in this nightmare for a year! That's right....a year. My nightmare started about 6 months ago.

That means that while Rat was being given all of the standard excuses....Charles was continuing to tell me to send more lights.

That is the best clue as to his "intent."

It was a rip off from the start.

I think for the future if forum members are having problems....get news of it out on the forums immediately.

I didn't want to go public intially because like everyone else on the forum....I felt really sorry for all of the supposed family health issues Charles was dealing with. I mean who wants to kick a guy when he's down. Well, I learned a big lesson here.

BenChiew

Flashlight Enthusiast
This has been a nice and friendly forum thus far. I guess nobody on this forum wants to jump the gun and surely nobody wants to add salt to injury.
I can understand the "mens rea" part and how one would feel cheated. But that is how things are in reality. There is no way any one of us knowing from the start till it is too late.
I surely hope that we are all wrong about this but gut feelings rarely lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.