• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Christmas & New Year Gifts Giveaway :-)

Light_Saber

Newly Enlightened
Capolini, A Happy Birthday to a handsome mate! I had a similar looking friend for 13 1/2 years.. RIP Nickolai Budinski.

December 26th - Brendaj4 Fenix LD50 #121

Capolini

Banned
Capolini, A Happy Birthday to a handsome mate! I had a similar looking friend for 13 1/2 years.. RIP Nickolai Budinski.

December 26th - Brendaj4 Fenix LD50 #121
Thank you! They are awesome Dogs and have a long life expectancy,,,12 to 15 years as you know. Your pooch was an example of that w/ 13.5 being in the middle!

If your interested I started a thread on here last winter for any Dog Lovers out there!

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?377557-WHAT-BREED-AND-HOW-MANY-DOGS-POOCHES!!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
It was truly confusing.....

According to post 36. Light number 2 for the 25th is a light that goes to the person who pick the farthest number from the winning number for light 1. Its basically the light for the biggest loser of light number 1.

No one could pick a number for light number 2specifically because it's not up to pick. Noticed I never said something llike "25th Light 2 Fiat Lux!!"