CK Sauce lights at Target

Leds2413

Newly Enlightened
I work at Cree, Inc. and just bought a bunch of sauce products directly from CKSauce. Our LEDs are used in their products. I got 4 color washers and 2 of the Light Bulbs. The light bulbs are really cool. The colors wash together for about tons of different colors. You can put the bulbs in any standard bulb outlet. Check out the site CKsauce.com. I believe some of their products are selling at "select" target stores.

Tomas

Banned
Stopped by Target today and bought the only LightWasher they had (there was space for maybe a dozen on two pegs with the rest of the "nightlights" and such), and one of the two wands they had ()it was with the flashlights). I'm hoping these products will be carried on a continuing basis 'cause their neat.
wink.gif

tomsig01.gif

highlandsun

Enlightened
Damn, wish I'd seen this sooner. I just bought two Lightwashers from Amazon.com at $19.95 each. Yow.

Next day shipping too, ordered Monday, got them today.

Not really impressively bright, I can't see how this would cover a wall in color. I'm seriously thinking of opening one up and installing Luxeons. Use the existing drivers to run a set of transistors to feed the LSs. Anyone done this already?

Willmore

Enlightened
I picked up a light wand from Target last 4th--only to go back a month later and find it not there. Seems it was 'seasonal' as it came with the 'hit these buttons to get the RWB flash pattern for the 4th' packaging. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Can't see tha being as much of a factor for a *nightlight*, though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif So, maybe there's hope?

lightnix

Enlightened
Well keep your eyes open this summer, a little bird tells me that there will be some "new" (i.e. same tricks in a new casing) Sauce products out soon. There's one like a large carabiner that you can clip to yourself, some weird shaped thing that I'm not sure what you're supposed to do with and some "jewels" that you can wear around your neck. I think they ship late this / early next month.

I love my LightSaucer. We have one by the bed and many are the times when I put it onto a really slow fade and drift off to sleep watching those lovely colours melt into one another. I started using a MiniLightWand clipped onto the back of my rucksack when I'm out with the London Wednesday Night Skate and it gets dark. It's bright enough to actually cast a noticeable "halo" on the street behind me - not bad for a single 1.5V battery.

They are also well made, with a tiny brass mandrel to receive the screw on the battery compartment and a tiny plastic washer to prevent the screw from getting lost - great attention to detail.

My only beef is that you can't get a 230V version for the UK and Europe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
I poked around in a pretty new Super Target today and found nothing of the sort. I'm looking for a better 'plug in' type of nitelite for the bathroom (where my 2LED folding lantern currently does the duty).

Zapalandrox

Newly Enlightened
Hi this is a loooooooooonshot but I'm wondering if any of you have, know of, or possibly would be willing to sell me a sauce light wand? I had one since I was little and lost it a couple years ago and have been searching for that one or a new one ever since, would be much appreciated for any help towards getting one of these again. I'd be happy with any of the sauce products that have all of the color changing effects included, did very much love my light wand. thank you!

-Ray