clever laser

Bonstrosity

Newly Enlightened
Are the clever lasers worth getting or how about the vital guy on ebay? since they are only 60 bucks instead of the 80 from atlasnova? I'm looking to mod it some and to just mess around with it.

emrbrtn

Enlightened
I got mine from vital and it came to me unpotted. I had a good experience with him and have not heard anything bad about him but wait for more responses.

Raccoon

Enlightened
If you are looking to modify your laser, you might play the leadlight lottery with Vital. I'm sure he's a straight-up seller and he hasn't has any complaints on this forum that I've seen.

If you want to buy a laser that you don't have to open, I'd suggest AtlasNova myself. Know that you can also find green lasers from AtlasNova on eBay for as low as $42 under the seller id abeland1.

In the business today, you pretty much get what you paid for. You will find a difference between a $42 and $79 leadlight.

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
i agree, i've dealt with both abe and vital. both are decent. i bought 2 from abe for abt $89.00 each and 1 from vital for $60.00 from ebay. was pretty lucky with vital. quite strong for the $$ i paid.