• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

[COMPLETED] Malkoff M61N LLLL SST-20 95 CRI Group Buy, round 2!

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Malkoff M61N LLLL SST-20 95 CRI Group Buy, round 2!

PM Sent.

For any future inquiries- all dropins are sold. Head over to the Malkoff Forum and under the Group Buy Sounding Board thread and voice your interest! I'm sure another run is in the future.

thermal guy

Flashaholic

I have sorry no pictures. It works just fine once your eyes are adjusted to the dark. Nice combination of spill and throw. But I prefer the first run over this as it has more spill. At least that's what I see.With low output lights I really think spill is much more important. Your not looking 50 feet down the trail with such low lumens.

ledbetter

Enlightened

I found the sst-20 a little underwhelming and stuck it in a g2 in my car as an emergency light and have forgotten about it. Whereas the xpg2 warm LLLL is still one of my favorites and always puts a smile on my face. Great combination of spot and spill and looks great indoors and out. Maybe the reflector is just perfect for xpg2? Though the xpl in the m91 is pretty great too. Looking to try the new m61 with sst-20 but waiting for a neutral. Maybe Gene will run out of the 4K xgp2s soon?

thermal guy

Flashaholic

Ya that's kinda where I am with it.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Question for the OP ... hey dot, should we close off this thread now, or is there any reason you want / need it left open at this point ?

As always, once GB are entirely completed, CPF prefers that further discussion move back to the discussion thread side ;)