• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Continuing the selldown. Closed.

plaguem

Enlightened
Hello all,

Greetings again from sunny Singapore! Need the funds, so I'm letting go of some more of my duplicates and lesser used lights.

Item location : Singapore
Payment : Paypal only please. Payment expected within an hour of receiving my paypal details.
Caveats : I can't be held responsible for shipping mishaps.
Shipping : Standard registered shipping with tracking WORLDWIDE INCLUDED in price.
Possible trades : Malkoff MD60 + cash (from me or buyer)

1. Zebralight H600 - USD 75 70 65 60. Moved to new thread Comes with box and headband. Condition is LNIB. I'm more of a neutral/warmer tint person. Bought a couple of these for family members to use but didn't manage to give them all away.

2. Zebralight H602 - USD 75 70 65 60. Moved to new threadComes with box and headband. Bought as a spare.Condition is LNIB.

4. Olight SR Mini Intimidator - USD 110 100 90 80 SOLD 2800 lumens, runs on 3 x 18650. Catch and release, got this because I was curious.

ITEMS SOLD:-

1. Oveready bored Elzetta Bravo + AVS head + 2 bezels - USD 180. SOLD to qmtu. Cren bezel to grr. SHIPPED!
This is an Oveready bored Elzetta body. Fits an AW 18650 3400mah really well. It's the 2 cell version, known now as the Bravo. This was before that naming convention and it still had the cool "Illumination by Malkoff Devices" on the side. You also get the AVS head with the throwy lens, a low-profile bezel and the standard crenellated bezel. Condition is very very good. Used but practically brand new. Some versions of the AVS head produces a larger gap between body and head, but this one fits really snug as you can see from the pictures.

2. Bored Surefire M4, no drop in - USD 150 140 SOLD to David T SHIPPED!
USD 180 with bi-pin adapter below.
These don't come up often. Bored to take 2 x 18650s. Condition is excellent. Some signs of use, but in no way bad. The lumensfactory drop in in the picture isn't included but you can get those from lumensfactory directly for a very reasonable price. It's got the standard twisty tailcap. Low serial number.

3. Fivemega Bi-Pin adapter + unknown bulb - WITHDRAWN More worthwhile to get it with the M4 above.
Very good condition bi-pin adapter for surefire m series lights. I didn't receive the allenkey for tightening, but you can get one from the hardware store.

4. HDS executive clicky 170n - USD190 179 159 SOLD to apisdorf SHIPPED!
I got this in March this year. CRI is really great, but I really prefer warmer tints. Absolutely like new condition. Comes with the packaging and stuff.

8. Foursevens Bolt Action light - USD65. SOLD to magellan SHIPPED!
I have 1 x Thrunite Neutron 2C V2 (1040 lumens). Whoever buys a light and wants it, ADD ON USD 10 and you'll get it. I only have 1, so first come first serve. SOLD to magellan

1. Zebralight H600w - USD 75 70 SOLD. SHIPPED!
Comes with box and headband. Condition is LNIB. Bought this as a spare. I was fortunate to get 2 units that have got beautiful neutral tints. Great light and my primary one gets a lot of use.

4. Zebralight SC600 II L2 cool white, latest version - USD 70. SOLD SHIPPED!
Comes with box and clip. Like new. Comes with everything.

6. Zebralight SC62w - USD 75 65. SOLD Like new. Comes with box. Beautiful tint, it's got an every slight rosy hue to the tint, less than the SC600w below, but still so nice.

5. Olight Javelot M20SX - USD 50 45. SOLD 820 lumens version. No box included cos it's disproportionately large! You'll get everything else. Bought this cos i was curious about the dedomed LEDs.

7. Zebralight SC600w II L2 Warm white - USD 75. SOLD Like new. Comes with box. This is another spare I bought. The tint on this one is the most beautiful I've seen on all my warm zebralights (and I've a looooottt of them). It's warm, but it's got the most pleasing rosy tint and looks like the Malkoff M61N. Seriously good tint in a small thrower.

3. Zebralight SC62d - USD 70 65 55. SOLD Like new. Comes with box.

Last edited:

grr

Newly Enlightened
Re: Oveready bored Elzetta + AVS, Bored Surefire M4, Fivemega bi-pin

What kind of elzetta tailcap? Im interest crenerated bezel if you decide split, thank you!

plaguem

Enlightened
Re: Withdrawn Oveready bored Elzetta + AVS, Bored Surefire M4, Fivemega bi-pin

Items back up for sale! Price adjustments and a package option for the M4. Also added a HDS 170n Clicky.

Last edited:

qmtu

Enlightened
Re: HDS 170n, Oveready bored Elzetta + AVS, Bored Surefire M4, Fivemega bi-pin

I'll take all the Elzetta items, thank you.
PM sent.

grr

Newly Enlightened
Re: Oveready bored Elzetta + AVS, Bored Surefire M4, Fivemega bi-pin

Grr, qmtu took all the elzetta items except the cren bezel. That's still available for you if you'd like. Sent you a PM.
I'll take it! PM reply

apisdorf

Newly Enlightened

plaguem:

Tried to send you a PM but could not. Can you fix that on your side?

Jordan

David T

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the SF M4.

David T

Newly Enlightened

Thank you. PP sent.