• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Copperhead Deep Carry Clip

OK, I have 200 on order. I'll be bending them myself on a jig, and I might be able to make some of each bend. The underlying clip shape is the same regardless anyway!

copperhead.clip.jpg

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would it be weird to put the clip between the extension tube & main tube?

I was thinking I might flip it backwards on occasion to clip to a helmet brim.

bbrins

Newly Enlightened
I would be happy with either c or d, leaning more towards c though, I've been hoping that someone would make a clip like this for a while now. I will probably get one or two when they become available.

I'm about halfway done welding up a little brake/jig for bending these clips so they will be consistent. I hand-bent one and put it on my beater and have been toting it for several days now. I am considering brush-plating in copper as an option but for sure I will offer heat bronzed, which will match the copper better than plain SS, and be more durable than a thin copper plating.

UPDATE: I am out of the country until the 18th. the stainless is kicking my butt - the jig I made was hopelessly outclassed by the clips and I'll have to fabricate some upgraded hinges when I get back. In the meantime, this is a good test of the clip ans I am wearing it every day/night in the field and on the water (saltwater) on my beater copperhead. Thanks for your patience!

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a suggestion for the clip. Some others may have mentioned it, but some wholes in the clip large & small enough to possibly: Run para cord, bolt light to something, mount magnets on it, or fill holes with glow powder epoxy mix, possible 1/4' hole in order to use mount, long oval cut out to glue in tritium tubes.

I also concur with version C, and I like the idea of dual flippability. Meaning Bezel down pocket carry, or Bezel out hat brim.

If not all in one, clip options would be cool too.

Just a few ideas from a clip lover.