• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Corvette Stingray Deposit Sale

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Owww nice! I don't think I'd ever get tired of hearing that 6.2l
But after a long drive, it's nice to have quite.............. Just for a minute or two......... Then back to the symphony of an 8 piece orchestra ;)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Owww nice! I don't think I'd ever get tired of hearing that 6.2l
But after a long drive, it's nice to have quite.............. Just for a minute or two......... Then back to the symphony of an 8 piece orchestra ;)

If you want it quite just put it on Econ for 4 cyl deactivation driving. Saves gas! LOL

1SICKLT1TA

Newly Enlightened
Hey Vihn, can I get the 7000L? If so what will be the price? Thanks. And by the way the dark red with out stripes, I have seen it in person. Wow... no question I would go that route

Hey vihn, hate to be a bother, but I have money ready to send just want to know the exact amountif you can do 7k lumen on number 19 thanks

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh no. I can't afford to pay $60G for a used troublesome car.

I don't want to get into a whole big thing here but I wouldn't call a Tesla Roadster a "troublesome car".

The vette is going to be SICK though, definitely the best-looking Vette they've ever made!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
If you want it quite just put it on Econ for 4 cyl deactivation driving. Saves gas! LOL

Touring mode also mute the exhaust while leaving divisibility normal too so you can listen to the radio if you want. But like I said. I am not gonna get bored of the exhaust sound track.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have to agree.
The classics have their place. But this stingray really takes the cake.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I don't want to get into a whole big thing here but I wouldn't call a Tesla Roadster a "troublesome car".

The vette is going to be SICK though, definitely the best-looking Vette they've ever made!

A Tesla cost over 100G new. By the time the price comes down to 60G I am sure it has quite some miles and expensive maintenance is to be expected. Definitely maintenance I cant afford If I have pay monthly payments to worry about. I would only buy a Tesla brand new. But that's obviously not going to happen any time soon....

jsc911

Newly Enlightened
I'll take it:
34. TK75vn KT Fiat Lux + 4 Free Olight 3400mAh $310 $330
paypal on its way

lumentia

Enlightened
I'll take it:
34. TK75vn KT Fiat Lux + 4 Free Olight 3400mAh $310 $330
paypal on its way
You're gonna love it. And its gonna ruin your perception of what "bright" is ;) 4400 lumens will spoil ya I tell ya.

Sparkybruce

Newly Enlightened
2014 Corvette is a nice car.

I was part of the team that designed the Performance Data Recorder option for it.

Just don't run it in the eco 4 cylinder mode as it sounds sad.

Our early test sample had the starter motor burn out a while ago which gave us fun trying to push start it before the replacement arrived.

Bruce

Patt

Enlightened
Should I get MRC or not?!?! I have to go place an order in a couple hours

Here in Belgium "MRC" is stock but the Stingray costs.... $95.500 USD...in this crazy country
:banghead: :hairpull:

It's the best Corvette ever...(told by car-journalists all over Europe) 466hp.. 0 - 60mph = 4sec. Topspeed = 290km/h or 180mph.

An "equal car" like the German "Porsche 911 Turbo" costs $227.000 USD but has..
520hp and 0 - 60mph = 3.2sec and Topspeed = 315km/h or 196mph...
:wow:

So Vinh...u're buying a very beautiful,magical and awesome sportscar... for less money..

Patt ;)

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Let the New Z06 handle the 911 Turbo ;-)

Here in Belgium "MRC" is stock but the Stingray costs.... $95.500 USD...in this crazy country
:banghead: :hairpull:

It's the best Corvette ever...(told by car-journalists all over Europe) 466hp.. 0 - 60mph = 4sec. Topspeed = 290km/h or 180mph.

An "equal car" like the German "Porsche 911 Turbo" costs $227.000 USD but has..
520hp and 0 - 60mph = 3.2sec and Topspeed = 315km/h or 196mph...
:wow:

So Vinh...u're buying a very beautiful,magical and awesome sportscar... for less money..

Patt ;)

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Think I saw your future ride today:
yjypybyd.jpg

Capolini

Banned
I don't want to cause any controversy here!!!!!!

I will preface this by saying,ALL of the cars mentioned are awesome and I would LOVE any of them! :thumbsup:

For many years my father had Cadillac's and Lincoln Continentals. Then in the early 80's my oldest brother[had a Porsche and BMW] convinced him to get German cars!! My Dad has not looked back since!! :cool:

I am AMERICAN....Born and raised. I will say that the Germans without question make better cars[Audi, BMW, Porsche, VW. ect.] than any American car made. We are catching up, they are still ahead! ;)

This is my Second Older Brothers Porsche! I am # 3 out of 4 boys! lol!

He completely redid it w/ the exception of letting a body shop paint it! It is a Targa Porsche..I think it is a 1970?! :twothumbs

DSC00085_zps1dda3060.jpg

Last edited: