• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

"CPF Specials" webpages/dealers

buddyrohr

Removed by his own request
hi fenix shipping has changed to 13 USD flat rate international

Flea Bag

Enlightened
Guys, Illumination Supply's Name has changed. To keep as many people in the loop as possible, it may be better to put it as "Illumn.com (formerly known as Illumination Supply)". Craig just recently confirmed that "Illumination" is still the correct discount code. Thanks for your work greenLED!

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys, Illumination Supply's Name has changed. To keep as many people in the loop as possible, it may be better to put it as "Illumn.com (formerly known as Illumination Supply)". Craig just recently confirmed that "Illumination" is still the correct discount code. Thanks for your work greenLED!

I appreciate the clarification...but the number one Google result for "Illumination Supply" is illumn.com

As long as that is the case, I don't think it matters much either way.

Flea Bag

Enlightened
I appreciate the clarification...but the number one Google result for "Illumination Supply" is illumn.com

As long as that is the case, I don't think it matters much either way.

I don't understand the hesitation to make the change here. Not worth a few presses of the keyboard? Are you saying it's better to NOT associate Illumination Supply with Illumn.com? That is how you are coming across. Also, one has to consider that there are CPF members who may not be aware of the change and who might be seeking the discount from the other angle. (Finding Illumn.com first and then looking for the discount after and not seeing it at all on this page.)

No information is missing when phrased as "Illumn.com (formerly known as Illumination Supply)."

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't understand the hesitation to make the change here. Not worth a few presses of the keyboard? Are you saying it's better to NOT associate Illumination Supply with Illumn.com? That is how you are coming across. Also, one has to consider that there are CPF members who may not be aware of the change and who might be seeking the discount from the other angle. (Finding Illumn.com first and then looking for the discount after and not seeing it at all on this page.)

No information is missing when phrased as "Illumn.com (formerly known as Illumination Supply)."

As I said before, it doesn't really matter either way. They are associated whether you specifically call attention to it or not. If you want to type all that every time, or just call it Illumn, by all means! But in my view, it just isn't necessary...it isn't like it is hard to find. If you type illuminationsupply.com, it re-directs to illumn.com. If you search for Illumination Supply, the first Google result is Illumn.com - so there simply isn't any NEED to make a change.

Hondo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't want to get in the middle here, but Flea Bag is right, I just went to Illumn.com, looked around and then came here to the codes. It's not here. There is no mention of the name Illumination Supply on Illumn.com without reading fine print at the bottom, it still exists in their e-mail address and the copyright notice. The names are as differentiated as many others on the discount list, and people will miss it if they don't remember the old company name.

naked2

Enlightened
It is only doc007's opinion that "there simply isn't any NEED to make a change", which doesn't really matter here; greenLED has the final say on changes/additions/subtractions to this thread. If I were you Flea bag, I'd wait to hear from him.

Capolini

Banned
lol!! You guys can call it either name,makes no difference to me.

I can tell you Three things:

1. In regards to them changing their name,,,,IT IS OLD NEWS! It happened last year!

2. They have a MUCH better coupon code than "illumination" that has worked since last fall on many of their lights!

3. Sometimes we argue about things that really do NOT matter because WE always want to be right!,,"WE" being the key word which has included me!

Last edited:

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
It is only doc007's opinion that "there simply isn't any NEED to make a change", which doesn't really matter here; greenLED has the final say on changes/additions/subtractions to this thread. If I were you Flea bag, I'd wait to hear from him.

Yes, that is why I said "in my view, it just isn't necessary". I was clear that it was only my opinion from the outset. I pointed out the reasons for it...but nowhere did I say that anyone else was wrong to do something different.

If a mod happens by, feel free to delete my posts. I never intended to get in an argument about it...I just don't see it is a big deal.

naked2

Enlightened
I don't want to argue either. By the wording in Flea Bag's posts, I thought that he might think you had the power to change it, that's all. I was directing my reply to him (not you), to point out that only greenLED can edit the OP.

Last edited:

recDNA

Flashaholic
Re: "CPF Specials" webpages/dealers

I agree. I recently made a purchase and didn't know if illumination supply had become illumination gear or illumn. I figured it out but for the occasional browser who doesn't know it could be helpful and does no harm.

BTW, what is the new and better discount code mentioned above.

Last edited:

roberta

Newly Enlightened
ILLUMN's code Please

lol!! You guys can call it either name,makes no difference to me.

I can tell you Three things:

1. In regards to them changing their name,,,,IT IS OLD NEWS! It happened last year!

2. They have a MUCH better coupon code than "illumination" that has worked since last fall on many of their lights!

3. Sometimes we argue about things that really do NOT matter because WE always want to be right!,,"WE" being the key word which has included me!
I agree. I recently made a purchase and didn't know if illumination supply had become illumination gear or illumn. I figured it out but for the occasional browser who doesn't know it could be helpful and does no harm.

BTW, what is the new and better discount code mentioned above.
Hi Capolini,

Could you Please PM me the new code for ILLUMN (formerly known as Illumination supply)? :)

Thank you Very Much,
Roberta

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
Anyone get the 8% deal from Illumination Gear? How does that work? I have not heard back from the pm I sent.

Edit: nevermind, I heard back.

Last edited:

ronniepudding

Enlightened
Me three... I'd like to know the "much better" coupon code for ILLUMN since my last two orders have been from them, and I'm pretty sure my next one will be as well :)