• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired CR123 fenix P1D clicky body.

dansperry

Newly Enlightened
If you Google the z61 you'll find a few sources including one on ebay. Seems they are getting about 37$ plus shipping for them. If you find them cheaper let me know. Dan

NaturalMystic

Newly Enlightened
dansperry said:
If you Google the z61 you'll find a few sources including one on ebay. Seems they are getting about 37$ plus shipping for them. If you find them cheaper let me know. Dan
Thanks man. The only eBay listing I could find will only ship to the US unless I send a money order. I'm gonna have to keep looking.
Thanks for your input though.
Cheers.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is the P1 body in the making??? IM interested since the Jetbeam C-LE head fits the P1 body, this would be an awesome mod for Jetbeam C-LE owners...

kooter

Enlightened
Cuso, i had thought about making a P1 body, but i dont have a P1, well i do but the head is in an E1E bezel. Not sure there would be that much interest in it. Or would there???

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dropped the bomb at my Jet CLE Group Buy, well if there is enough interest...count me in though. Ill even send you my body so you can measure(The Fenix that is) ..:grin2:

kooter

Enlightened
Hi cuso, the head would be the part i needed. If you were going to do that for me i would need to do a run of these, and then send it back to you. I would need definate orders.

kooter

Enlightened
Schnotts. Ally is a lot lighter, but SS is much more durable. If its gonna get some punishment then go for SS.

NaturalMystic

Newly Enlightened
Hey Paul, I'll take a stainless steel, mild knurled and sand-blasted CR123 body to fit the SF tailcap. I'll use the tailcap from my E1e until I find a Canadian distributor that can get me a (black) Z61. I tried ordering from eBay as well as calling a couple US based websites but all tell me they're either out of stock or can't sell to Canada because I have to go through a Canadian dealer.
I just sent you a PM and await your reply.
Cheers.

rotncore

Newly Enlightened
Kooter, I'm very interested in a cr123, toned down knurled, surefire, sandblasted, and ss. Also a cap to go with the old body.

This setup is an amazing way for having a backup...like if the switch fails (not very likely with an SF), you can revert to the twisty setup by taking apart your carrier.

LowTEC

Enlightened
Just received the RCR123 body today, it's got perfect quality, thanx kooter!

Here is a photo of my P1D-CE/kooterRCR123 that I took at work, I couldn't wait til I get home so I whipped out the Ez-Off from under the sink and stripped the ano off right away, this is the result after 3 sprays. I will polish it to perfection when I get home tonite :laughing:

P1D-kooter123-stripped.jpg

Done!

P1D-kooter123-polish.jpg

Last edited:

kooter

Enlightened
Excellent Lowtec, im glad your happy. :grin2: Take another pic when you have polished it if you dont mind. :goodjob:

rotncore

Newly Enlightened
Hi Kooter,

:paypal: for cr123, toned down knurled, surefire, sandblasted, and ss. Also a cap to go with the old body.

LowTEC

Enlightened
hey kooter, by looking at the body again, I think you can actually skip the "lip" at the tail end to make the light another 3 mm shorter (the lip might be there for strengthening the thin wall I suppose). I will try to grind it off tonite and possibly shorten the tail cap a bit as well. If that turns out well, you may skip the lip for my next L1D body purchase :)

P1DCE-kooter123-lip.jpg